Dominate Dominion Weekly Stream Schedule!

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NamKim

08-21-2012

I like how he has a "Time in Queue" timer while he's playing Portal 2.

Geez, as much as I want to someday get the skills to reach high elo on Dominion. I feel that the high queue time is kind of a turn-off for it...

But I still want to someday play with Nekrogen.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
I like how he has a "Time in Queue" timer while he's playing Portal 2.

Geez, as much as I want to someday get the skills to reach high elo on Dominion. I feel that the high queue time is kind of a turn-off for it...

But I still want to someday play with Nekrogen.
I like that little thing he has too.

Don't forget about Nyx streaming today!

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Nyx's night!

NamKim

08-22-2012

Hello Dominate Dominion and those associated with Dominion Dominion,

I just want to thank you guys for all the hard work you guys put into bringing us Dominion streams. This week you guys decided to go above and beyond by not only hosting and streaming the Dominate Dominion tournament but also giving a week filled with Dominion streaming.

You guys have done so much for the community. At some point, Dominion was probably "that map" that Riot just wanted to forget about and label as a failure. But I think that communities like Dominate Dominion is changing the minds of Rioters. On another thread, it was said that Riot has given out thousands of dollars in prize money to finalists and semi-finalists of the Dominate Dominion tournaments along with a very valuable Ryze skin to the winners. That Ryze skin is something only given to winners of officially-Riot Sponsored tournaments.

Now, you guys are experimenting with streaming. On Saturday, a Rioter commented in a Dominate Dominion thread and got the thread in the Dev Tracker. That is a huge step from before where it seems Rioters would just ignore Dominion altogether.

In the future, there will be a discussion if Dominion can become a competitive e-sport. I am almost certain that some Rioters will argue that the Dominate Dominion and other Dominion community tournaments is a good example why it is possible to make Dominion into a public competitive e-sport. Rioters will wonder if it is possible to have Dominion streamers. I think this week is a good example of the possibility of Riot-sponsored Dominion streamers.

Yes, I know I am being over-optimistic. I am not kidding myself that there is a lot of reasons to feel ignored by Riot and I was angry towards Riot for awhile. But I think right now we need some over-optimistic people to give people hope that Riot did not forget about us. Riot will only pay as much attention to Dominion as much as we are making noise here. Riot wants to make amazing things and make tons of money. We want those amazing things and give them tons of money. We have to become a community that Riot cannot ignore. And we are stepping in that direction.

Edit: As much as I want to help out. I lack the skills and times to really help much. All I can really give is my morale support and help make some noise down here. Keep the Dominion forums active and try to share information that I heard from Rioters. When Blizzard was creating Starcraft, they were taking a ton of time. Then a bunch of people made a ton of noise with Operation CWAL. Guess what happened? They are now forever immortalized...by becoming a cheat code in Starcraft... We need an Operation CWAL down here.

DG TheFeedski

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
Hello Dominate Dominion and those associated with Dominion Dominion,

I just want to thank you guys for all the hard work you guys put into bringing us Dominion streams. This week you guys decided to go above and beyond by not only hosting and streaming the Dominate Dominion tournament but also giving a week filled with Dominion streaming.

You guys have done so much for the community. At some point, Dominion was probably "that map" that Riot just wanted to forget about and label as a failure. But I think that communities like Dominate Dominion is changing the minds of Rioters. On another thread, it was said that Riot has given out thousands of dollars in prize money to finalists and semi-finalists of the Dominate Dominion tournaments along with a very valuable Ryze skin to the winners. That Ryze skin is something only given to winners of officially-Riot Sponsored tournaments.

Now, you guys are experimenting with streaming. On Saturday, a Rioter commented in a Dominate Dominion thread and got the thread in the Dev Tracker. That is a huge step from before where it seems Rioters would just ignore Dominion altogether.

In the future, there will be a discussion if Dominion can become a competitive e-sport. I am almost certain that some Rioters will argue that the Dominate Dominion and other Dominion community tournaments is a good example why it is possible to make Dominion into a public competitive e-sport. Rioters will wonder if it is possible to have Dominion streamers. I think this week is a good example of the possibility of Riot-sponsored Dominion streamers.

Yes, I know I am being over-optimistic. I am not kidding myself that there is a lot of reasons to feel ignored by Riot and I was angry towards Riot for awhile. But I think right now we need some over-optimistic people to give people hope that Riot did not forget about us. Riot will only pay as much attention to Dominion as much as we are making noise here. Riot wants to make amazing things and make tons of money. We want those amazing things and give them tons of money. We have to become a community that Riot cannot ignore. And we are stepping in that direction.

Edit: As much as I want to help out. I lack the skills and times to really help much. All I can really give is my morale support and help make some noise down here. Keep the Dominion forums active and try to share information that I heard from Rioters. When Blizzard was creating Starcraft, they were taking a ton of time. Then a bunch of people made a ton of noise with Operation CWAL. Guess what happened? They are now forever immortalized...by becoming a cheat code in Starcraft... We need an Operation CWAL down here.
I appreciate the kind words! Thank you very much.

DG TheFeedski

08-28-2012

up

DG TheFeedski

08-29-2012

Nyx is streaming!

Nyx87

08-29-2012

Dominion!

DG TheFeedski

09-04-2012

Come get some Nekrogen action today!

DG TheFeedski

09-05-2012

Come get some Nyx action!

12345612 ... 29