Thresh bot is the only broken thing in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

best euro NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Weeks Ago

Cant believe it was never seen/used before, basically unlike Veig/ Nasus who are limited by cds to get their stacks up, Thresh gets his souls by just chilling in lane, I see threshes with 400 souls on a regular basis.

Does Riot have any plans for this?

I think I have 1500 Dom games, and more wins than losses and to be honest it is the only thing with no counter play, Kassadin, Heimer etc all have 10+ champs each that completely destroy them so its highly likely that running these champs you will end up getting stomped.

Kaiseresc

4 Weeks Ago

the only thing?
the ONLY thing?

he isn't. He's just a new adition to the list.

Nexus Crawler

4 Weeks Ago

Thresh has counter play, it's some what false counter play because he will get there eventually if the game drags on but at least he has it.

Seriously tho, nothing's been said so far but I'd assume MWAB will look into it and figure something out. Especially since half of DD is clamouring for nerfs.

best euro NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiseresc View Post
the only thing?
the ONLY thing?

he isn't. He's just a new adition to the list.
Yes Dominion, or any mode isn't 100% balanced any there are some champs that do well than others, but the way Thresh bot stands out is ridiculous, look up his kit, 300 souls in a normal game would take a really really long time to get but in Dom it takes maybe 10-15 min

Edit: Fyi im not trying to get thresh nerfed or anything, the basic fact is he IS going to get nerfed/ adjusted for dominion and im trying to raise awareness before it takes riot forever to figure it out

ThatGuyWithRobe

4 Weeks Ago

Thresh has his counters

As Sauron mentioned, his early is really bad and getting ganked a lot might cost him his precious soul farm and lose completely (Souls= AP and Armor), so with no souls thresh turns into a sack of potatoes with a chain and a sickle

Nexus Crawler

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuyWithRobe View Post
Thresh has his counters

As Sauron mentioned, his early is really bad and getting ganked a lot might cost him his precious soul farm and lose completely (Souls= AP and Armor), so with no souls thresh turns into a sack of potatoes with a chain and a sickle
It's not just ganks but anything that can punish him early.

His counter play isn't exactly accurate tho, since eventually Thresh will get souls and start to scale. It's sort of a ticking time bomb. However since the game should be over by 25 minutes anyway I don't consider this too bad compared to other ticking time bombs like Jax.

D HOLY BOT LANE

4 Weeks Ago

Spamlaf!!!!!!

ValdorianNA

4 Weeks Ago

Talking about counters in a soloQ mode. laughing out loud

Nexus Crawler

4 Weeks Ago

Counter play and counters are different. Counters are a champion or item that has an inherent advantage where as counter play is a way to play against them as to gain the advantage.

KaWraith

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by best euro NA View Post
Cant believe it was never seen/used before, basically unlike Veig/ Nasus who are limited by cds to get their stacks up, Thresh gets his souls by just chilling in lane, I see threshes with 400 souls on a regular basis.

Does Riot have any plans for this?

I think I have 1500 Dom games, and more wins than losses and to be honest it is the only thing with no counter play, Kassadin, Heimer etc all have 10+ champs each that completely destroy them so its highly likely that running these champs you will end up getting stomped.
Ok, so aside from many other super broken champions... It becomes very obvious that you are unaware that Thresh, (one of the absolute worst dominion champions) received massive map specific buffs for dominion play in this last patch.

We here on the forums have figured out the buffs were far too extensive, and alerted MWAB, who will most likely nerf thresh for next patch. Problem solved.
Feel free to read the posts detailing Thresh getting buffed, and our responses to how he is super OP right now... I'm pretty sure they are all still here on the first page of the forum.