Trolls in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WillWW

08-27-2012

Without thought, there wouldn't be any facts.

Nataclise

08-27-2012

Without facts, there wouldn't be opinions. Therefore, thought hasn't been proven scientifically so you're not
allowed to have an opinion on matters of racism.

PurpleURP

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by emailsupport8088 View Post
what's wrong with it? People name themselves "blackpride" and "aznpride" all the time. Nobody seems to have any problem with that. Why is "whitepride" bad when others aren't?
****ing slavery you ****** thats why

WillWW

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataclise View Post
Without facts, there wouldn't be opinions. Therefore, thought hasn't been proven scientifically so you're not
allowed to have an opinion on matters of racism.
What are you talking about? Something billions of people systematically do on a daily basis and has a definition which everyone has agreed upon hasn't been proven?

oracle prodigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWW View Post
Without thought, there wouldn't be any facts.
Of course. im talking about people who use there thought as if it were fact

oracle prodigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
Its in the past forget about it. Move on, life sucks if you don't doesn't it.

Alpha Q23

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
White People are not the only people who Enslaved Black people. BLACK people have enslaved black people. Hell the Irish had it almost as bad as the black people back when the Irish came over.

Every culture has enslaved its own skin or different color skinned. Pirates from Africa would raid the European coast and take White Christian slaves and sell them. FAR before United States was a ***** in the person who thought about going to America's sack.

Mesoamerican's would enslave their own. Egyptians had Nubian slaves. White people had white slaves. Think back to the Medieval times when the countries of Europe would war with each other. They would take WHITE prisoners and sell them or keep them as slaves.

Slavery, yeah it sucks, it happened, every culture has done it. If it bothers you that much you should go see a counselor. When he or she is done drying your eyes maybe then you could face the sunlight. Don't worry its not so bad. The world will look a little strange at first, but then you will get use to things being the way they are.

Alpha Q23

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedragon30 View Post
yeah after reading it again i realized what you said, so may bad

i still think that eliminating racism isn't going to make our world perfect.

Actually, I have to point this out. Lets say that for some reason all conflict ends. Everyone is at peace with one another, not another negative thing is being done ever again.

Do you realize how boring life would be? Yin and Yang.. You need the negative things to enjoy the positive things more.

Emfteka

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q23 View Post
White People are not the only people who Enslaved Black people. BLACK people have enslaved black people. Hell the Irish had it almost as bad as the black people back when the Irish came over.

Every culture has enslaved its own skin or different color skinned. Pirates from Africa would raid the European coast and take White Christian slaves and sell them. FAR before United States was a ***** in the person who thought about going to America's sack.

Mesoamerican's would enslave their own. Egyptians had Nubian slaves. White people had white slaves. Think back to the Medieval times when the countries of Europe would war with each other. They would take WHITE prisoners and sell them or keep them as slaves.

Slavery, yeah it sucks, it happened, every culture has done it. If it bothers you that much you should go see a counselor. When he or she is done drying your eyes maybe then you could face the sunlight. Don't worry its not so bad. The world will look a little strange at first, but then you will get use to things being the way they are.
sorry but i have to disagree with you on the point that it almost sounds biased. I have nothing to say about the Egyptians, I'm not educated in the topic. But Europe and the middle ages was not necessarily about slaves, most all of them were either indentured, or prisoners from a war. Yes, at first African's sold their own people to the American's, but after the demand for slaves grew in America, the slave traders lost pretty much all decency and would just take African's for slaves without any negotiation, by force. I do agree with you however, on the aspect that it's just life and we shouldn't really focus on it. Back in those times, slavery was just a way of life, as I previously mentioned, people actually chose to become slaves, either to pay of debts or care for their family. It wasn't looked at with shock or horror, it's just that now looking back at it, some people can be surprised with the results.

Alpha Q23

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfteka View Post
sorry but i have to disagree with you on the point that it almost sounds biased. I have nothing to say about the Egyptians, I'm not educated in the topic. But Europe and the middle ages was not necessarily about slaves, most all of them were either indentured, or prisoners from a war. Yes, at first African's sold their own people to the American's, but after the demand for slaves grew in America, the slave traders lost pretty much all decency and would just take African's for slaves without any negotiation, by force. I do agree with you however, on the aspect that it's just life and we shouldn't really focus on it. Back in those times, slavery was just a way of life, as I previously mentioned, people actually chose to become slaves, either to pay of debts or care for their family. It wasn't looked at with shock or horror, it's just that now looking back at it, some people can be surprised with the results.

Not to mention the Japan Incident that I bet is still sort of there today. Selling their daughters to pay of gambling debts or for other reasons.