These are some of the Champs i want more likely

Fizz 6 35.29%
Wukong 4 23.53%
Vayne 5 29.41%
Shyvana 6 35.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Which 6300 should i get?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apllejacks311

08-19-2012

I have enough to get two 6300 champions. Im thinking Fizz and Wukong or Shyvana and Vayne. Please also suggest if you think i should get some one else. Thank you for reading. Ok i also really like ziggs

CactusMaster

08-19-2012

Fizz he counter a lot of ppl top and mid, so hes really useful, and hes fun to jungle with.

iDpark

08-19-2012

Vayne and Fizz are hard to master. They both can get countered pretty bad. (Laning)
Wukong can get countered pretty badly too, but you can always build a bit tankier.

Shyv. haven't played.

Apllejacks311

08-19-2012

Thank you guys for responding i already bought one of my champios so i have enough to buy one more (i bought ziggs btw) and im kinda switching up the list. Instead of Wukong i havecaitlyn and cass. instead of Vayne i have ezreal and malzhar. So to be short and sweet new list is Ezreal, Malzahar, Caityln, Cassopia, Vlad, Kassasdin and Shyvana. Thank you please leave a comment on out of these who i should get (keep in mind i WILL get the one you suggest

Gulma

08-19-2012

If you like ziggs and you will use him as your mid, I think you should shorten your list to Ezreal,Caitlin, Vladmir and shyvana. Caitlin has her ups and downs but is free pretty frequently so you can try her in free weeks.Shyvana is good if you like to jungle and wreck in teamfights though her ganks are not as good as most other junglers she has unparalleled clearing speed. Don't know much about Vladmir.

Devoit

08-20-2012

Karthus... cause press R

Apllejacks311

08-20-2012

ugh i keep changing my mind. THIS WILL BE THE LAST LIST. Cassopiea, Vladimir, Diana, Volibear and Shyvana
THANK YOU

PogoPogoPogoPogo

08-20-2012

Volibear

Judas Priest

08-20-2012

None.

Codplaya123

09-13-2012

im in the same situation