How many heroes do you play with in 10 games

1-2 22 31.43%
2-4 25 35.71%
4-8 19 27.14%
9+ (random) 4 5.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Hero Choice. Poll and Comments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fishbutt2

11-12-2009

I Play Choey of the Void He is my favorite due to common teammate picks and general interest. I al so play Mr. Yi and Ryze. I feel like this is a good spread but what do you guys play for your hero spread? Like Dota, I would play random and have tried everyone.

So what do you guys play? one hero every game or a collection to suit teams? or a random barrage? I liek to get to know one hero really well, then move on

Herzy

11-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbutt2 View Post
I liek to get to know one hero really well, then move on
For me, it's pretty much this.
Once I feel like I know a hero well, I'll move on to the next one.
I haven't played nearly enough games yet, though. >.<

Voidgolem

11-12-2009

I play most of my queued games with Blitzcrank, and then use practice games to try learning different heroes.

Besides an AP-built Cho'Gath/Kayle, I haven't found many that appeal to me (Other than Blitzcrank, of course)

Outlandish

11-12-2009

voted 2-4. i'd rather play a greater variety, but solo queuing as i do i generally find the team is missing a tank so end up playing malphite more than i would like; i'm just not very good with the other tanks yet and some of them i have no interest in.

Asymptote

Associate Engineer

11-12-2009

4-8

I have played every champ at least once and pretty narrowed it down to 5 or so I play regularly. I may swap them from time to time. If I play a champ too much I start sucking with them and need to rotate.

I main with these:
Veigar
Cho
Zilean

Other favorites I throw into the mix:
Tristana
Yi
Soraka

I basically forced myself to only play Veigar for 2 weeks straight to really learn. Sort of like a champ boot camp. Now I'm playing Kat repeatedly until I can consistently get high kills and stay alive.

Giygigas

11-12-2009

2-4, i usually balance between Gangplank, Teemo and Twisted fate, though I've been playing with Teemo a lot more than usual, man i love those mushrooms.

Purutzil

11-12-2009

I switch it up a lot. Well heres the list in no partcular order. I do throw in random ones but I'll mention the big ones I play more often.

Amumu
Annie
Cho'gath (A NOM NOM NOM NOM)
Gangplank
Heimerdinger (One of my best)
Katarina
Sivir
Taric

Most common ones. I do throw in a Teemo occasionally if I feel like melting faces with such an OP class or Twich for a little bit lesser of the effect. The now rediculous Dr. Mundo also makes an appearance from time to time, mostly after the retardedly done buff to him he didn't need at all.

Malleus Deum

11-13-2009

i switch it up all the time filling in team spots i carry with twitch and tyrandimere and yii i tank with rammus dps with ashe tristana or warwick

Boot to the head

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2009

Amumu ALL the time RAPE SAUCE ON UR FACE !!!

Holepuncher

11-14-2009

Right now I usually go with my top three:

malph
kassadin
soraka

I'm trying to develop more mains, but a lot of the time trying a new hero means doing poorly.