Do you think the Tribunal is effective?

Yes (Please explain why) 347 65.72%
No (Please explain why) 181 34.28%
Voters: 528. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Do you think the Tribunal is effective?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melos

12-23-2012

Relax, I only hit punish.

Tederton

12-23-2012

I see a great number of increase in complaints to the tribunal since your last bannings, Im guessing people didnt like they got banned for saying shut up to annoying spammers or ragers using much worse language. Maybe its time you add something that lets trib users actually see whats going on, right now they just focus on the text the banned person is saying. Also time does make a difference if someone is upset about the team not surrendering its kind of lost in the chat logs, because the banner doesnt see how long the game went nor does he care, he is just reading the log for quick punish. The system DOES work, but it does so on a horrible level of design. Its been out long enough for an upgrade and honestly Im glad you are talking about limiting the amount of bannable offenses as that will help immensely. I also dont see why bannable people couldnt play on seperate servers such as in HON... maybe to redeem themselves after 100 games or so. That works better than a perma ban, which is more of a punish a troll would give out, which is very fitting since you let everyone troll everyone with the tribunal. Id like to play the game without everyone preparing to report everyone. A upset LoL Player.

Lord Saur0n

12-23-2012

34% huh

Better ignore one third of the community...

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-23-2012

The thread was started in August.

In August, the Tribunal still rewarded IP.
In August, the Tribunal didn't issue reform cards.
In August, the honor initiative had not been...initiated yet.

Also, the poll is completely unscientific. One third of the people who come to this section of the forums are only here because they've been banned, and no matter how deserving they were, they feel it was wrong and unjust, and they're the people who vote no in this poll.

Lord Saur0n

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
The thread was started in August.

In August, the Tribunal still rewarded IP.
In August, the Tribunal didn't issue reform cards.
In August, the honor initiative had not been...initiated yet.

Also, the poll is completely unscientific. One third of the people who come to this section of the forums are only here because they've been banned, and no matter how deserving they were, they feel it was wrong and unjust, and they're the people who vote no in this poll.
That's not true at all, and i'm going to destroy your argument in a single sentence.

I'm part of the 1/3 of this forum who came here because they've been banned, and i TOTALLY deserved my ban, i felt like it was rightful and just, and I voted no.

Mind-Boggling isnt it?