Suggestion : 2 new dedicated slots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brandons Mom

Senior Recruiter

08-19-2012

I'm sure this has been discussed a billion times, but I'll toss it out there again:

7th dedicated inventory slot for boots (boots will only go in this slot)
8th dedicated inventory slot for wards

make it so.

Kandehbar

08-19-2012

why not

Dirty Binky

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weckso View Post
I'm sure this has been discussed a billion times, but I'll toss it out there again:

7th dedicated inventory slot for boots (boots will only go in this slot)
8th dedicated inventory slot for wards

make it so.
Think of all the items guides that would have to be re-written. The horror! That or people would need to figure out something to put in that new empty slot all by themselves.

+1

Darthbob131

08-19-2012

Opening up a seventh item slot for damage or tanky items would completely alter the balance of the game. I'm with you on the wards but boots do NOT need their own slot. If you really want 2 utility slots have 1 for wards and 1 for pots/elixers

Tejesh

08-19-2012

Wards, yes.

Boots no.

Brandons Mom

Senior Recruiter

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthbob131 View Post
Opening up a seventh item slot for damage or tanky items would completely alter the balance of the game. I'm with you on the wards but boots do NOT need their own slot. If you really want 2 utility slots have 1 for wards and 1 for pots/elixers
I'm not sure why you think it would "completely alter the balance of the game" - it's not like only certain champions would have access to the new slot - everyone would get it.

I picked boots for a new slot as there's never a reason to have more than one in your build (unless you're trolling with 6 x tier 1 boots).

Bwdzxc

08-19-2012

Boots yes, but instead of wards make it hanky item. Such as health\armor\magic resist. Bc if a game lasts long enough then people who have full build don't have room for some tanky

Yuan Shikai

08-19-2012

Decision between map awareness and fuill build is supposed to be tradeoff, we do not need more slots and there shouldn't be any.