An Idea for the LC's Lore tab

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morrowlife

09-17-2010

Here's a little something I've been thinking about. As it stands, the Learning Center's Lore section is, well, quite lacking. I'm sure RiotBabagahnoosh has plans on making that section in depth, but I figured a little community feedback might help organize things.

Say we have the Lore page. Currently it holds tabs for individual articles. Perhaps we could expound upon that. Say a "Champions" tab was added. Let's click it. This tab would lead to another page with a separate tab for each Champion.

Say we clicked Yi. His page would open, and it would have various things concerning his back story and connection to Lore. For example:

His Biography (in the Character page from the client)
His Judgement (if he were to be made one in the future)
Any relevant JOJ information reguarding Yi (or snippets from JOJ's even)
Miscellaneous information about his person (For example, Babagahnoosh gave us the history of his goggles)

What do you think, Community and Staff? Do you have any ideas to expand the website's Lore section?

Zzilb

09-17-2010

I would Luuurv a complete divine Learning Center Of Ultimate Comprehension And Truth, though having all the information scattered everywhere gives me something to do with my time.

Heres a problem, though. The champ profiles in the learning center havnt even been updated like the ones in the game client's champ viewer. If Riot thusly demonstrates that they dont have the time to spare on updating something with data They Already Have, its asking a lot for them to crossreference JoJ information as well.

Things can only get better from here, though, and the Reds have offered their Soon™s. Until that day, we can get by on knowledgeable people growing a sense of community by sharing what they recall. Its practically a mini-game. How many funfacts can -you- drudge up!? ;D

Morrowlife

09-17-2010

Then perhaps we can do that for them. It can't take TOO long to cross reference different characters and their connections.