WCG North American Champions: Counter Logic

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RatBoweR

09-15-2010

I support SEA team and watching this i am kinda wry abt CLG they good
HotshotQQ well after his tantrum not many like him anyway

PoDragonSlayer

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMarcou View Post
The match up drew the largest online and live crowd of any event at the WCG USA National Final.
Sick.

Hooplaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2010

The prizes seem to suck..

2,000 bucks split among 5 players? Not a lot.

But still great job to the winners.

thedarkarbitor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2010

pffff omg.... guys.... it'a A VIRTUAL GAME !!!! STOP DREAM !! ..... they're not "amazing players". All we ar amazing, we all play this game... 100000 $ for the winners.... of "season 1" so stupid fails.
Many people can't fcking eat and you give money for some fcking geeks ????

thedarkarbitor

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooplaa View Post
The prizes seem to suck..

2,000 bucks split among 5 players? Not a lot.

But still great job to the winners.
STFU
not alot ?
really ?
just think about people who can't eat ande you wil say : " ahhh... yes i'm sorry to say that

thedarkarbitor

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meloku View Post
is it 2000 each or 2000 for whole team -__?
2000 $ ? really ? give money for playing computer .... it's no sense isn't it ?

CLTY PanDa

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialDelivery View Post
Congrats to those who won and participated. Most importantly though, congrats Riot on growing popular enough to host these kind of events. Expect big things in the future from you guys.
Again, this. More events would be awesome!

thedarkarbitor

09-15-2010

Quote:
Summoners,

The North American Championship has been decided! Counter Logic Gaming emerges victorious after a furious two hour battle. After inheriting a one game advantage due to their status as upper bracket champions, Counter Logic Gaming defeated HawkshotGG 2-1 in a match that was viewed by tens of thousands and reached a peak at 17,000 concurrent viewers. The match up drew the largest online and live crowd of any event at the WCG USA National Final. If you missed the broadcast, then you can catch VODs on the WCG USA Site or here.

In addition to winning $2,000 and a Samsung SSD prize package, Counter Logic will return to Los Angeles in less than three weeks to go against the regional champions of the world: China, Europe, and Southeast Asia. If you live in the LA area you can catch the action live at the LA Convention Center from September 30th through October 3rd. For more information about the event and ticket prices, check out the WCG website. Riot Games will be there everyday in full force with awesome giveaways and contests.

I present your North America Champions:

Sam “Kobe24” Hartman-Kenzler
Cody “Elementz“ Sigfusson
Michael “Bigfatjiji” Tang
George “HotshotGG” Georgallidis
Steve “Chauster“ Chau

A big thanks to HawkshotGG (aka Epik Gaming), who put up an amazing battle and nearly took the title for themselves. For their efforts, they received $1,000 and a Samsung SSD Prize Package. We hope that these amazing players will return as contenders for future events.

Rinoa and Dan Dinh have posted their recaps of the event, which will provide all the juicy details inside and outside of Universal Studios. Stay tuned for more coverage of the WCG Grand Finals!
Hi...
I want to tell to all of the creators of this game...
you give money to fcking geeks ???!!!!! so fckin idiots.... give it to people who need it omggg . PLAY THIS GAME IS NO SENSE AND GIVE MONEY TO PLAYERS WHO PLAY THIS GAME IS BIG BIG NO SENSE GUYS. please think about that... you see, i play this game (it's no sense i know but i play it only ssometimes((really nice strategy./kill game ) but not every time like the fcking geeeks that you have written .... i know you win many money with the skins... ahhh the skins... all people want them and you fcking win many money with that... but it's good ! yes ! but give it to people who need ittt !!!!! not to geeks and no life.
THX

Æony

09-15-2010

Gratz all.Nice Tournament !!!

Ivandir

09-15-2010

Quote:
Congrats to everyone who participated! Riot Points will go out shortly!

I hope to see more fans in attendance at the WCG Grand Finals. Hundreds of seats available to catch the action.

You know you have to pay taxes to uncle sam for those riot points.