Woo, Munchlord!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

"Well, I shall look forward to facing you in the Fields of Justice then."

Kingvolke

09-17-2010

"Yes... so shall I"

Sapphyrite

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchlord View Post
Holy sh*t I didn't expect this kind of reaction. I've been a semi-mod/notable on a forum before, but never did something like this crop up lol. Oh well...

Message for my female fans: anyone wishing a signed chest line up to the left

Message for male fans: I will under no circumstances sign any phallic possessions or body parts, not even if you show up wearing a pink, gem-encrusted platemail and rant about the fabulousness of gems. ;P

On a more serious note, if I get my way, this is far from the last time you hear from Munchlord. I have already submitted my next in character reader mail to the JoJ. This one, while a bit more humorous in nature, is also revealing a little more of his character and showing that the grishly art of necromancy is not the only thing he occupies himself with in his spare time. Lastly, I corrected his title this time. I intend to send such to the JoJ staff whenever I can think of something good to write, basically.

Concerning the fact that my summoner name is supposedly awesome (thank you for saying that BTW), it's actually my title. I was awarded it by my friends in 8th grade because we usually played Munchkin in the breaks. After about half a year, I was stably winning about 80% of the games, so they gave me the title Lord of Munchkin. Over the years, it was contracted to Munchlord. It's fitting in another way too though, since I love food, preferrably in large amounts. I have somehow managed not to become spherical in spite of that trait though.

And to Fjord: Munchlord will survive, no matter how the expedition turns out. Why and how I'm not telling, but I have a rather extensive amount of lore concerning him that I'll reveal bits and pieces of as time progresses. For now, I'll leave it at that he's from the Shadow Isles, about 200 years old (in spite of looking like he's 26), and hyper intelligent, bordering on the inhuman.
You'll make and exception for me, right?~ *hairflip*

Also, you have my official Urf of Approval.