Bot replacement ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iBerserker

08-19-2012

hello summoners. I want to give an idea to Roit Games about something might save our matchs when we have a Disconnected player or a leaver.

Well i thought of this and found that its a good idea to share it with you guys. ok Some one disconnected or left from the Team. Most of us will lose our hope of winning and most of the time we lose. However how about if the disconnected player gets replaced by a Bot ? Maybe 5 min after the player disconnected or left we get an option to choose if we want a Bot replacement or not. the Bot will be skilled enough to at least not Feed the other team. maybe the bot can respond to Pings on the mini map. The bot will be able to buy recommended items

then i though what happened if the player came back ? well the player will find his character leveled up and has recommended items.

What if the Bot kept feeding the enemy ?
well maybe we can Disable the bot by /Disable Bot and the team votes Yes/No.

This will help all the players out there getting sick of people leaving and Disconnecting. I find it better to have a bot then dead weight doing nothing other then standing in base. Bot are already used in the mode Bots. Why not have them in 5v5s and 3v3s for replacement. guys let Roit Games Know about this so we all can enjoy our LoL

UNKNOWN BOSS

08-19-2012

Yessss!!!!! I been thinking bout this too!! Also, I think that if THAT hapens if they reconnect they get reduced Ip. Also in ranked games they get reduced elo (although you get 6 eo for winning... really imba imo ) but thats what I think should Be added.

xCry0x

08-19-2012

Wow what an original idea that has never been posted anywhere before.

Maybe the bot can also play like a 1,900 elo player so when the crappy guy rage quits his replacement is really good and can carry the team?

Have you ever actually played against bots? I have not, but every time I see someone play who thinks they are good from bots they suck balls, so my assumption is that bots are absolutely horrible, thus this is a horrible idea.

AlphariusRising

08-19-2012

I agree with Cry. This would work for people under level 10, but otherwise the bot would just feed like crazy.

IMO a better solution would be to have a replacement system, maybe a sidebar in the main page, saying like, "14 minute game needs an Olaf replacement." and if you have Olaf or he's free week you can go in and play him for that team. If it was ranked you would have to be +-100 elo of the average, in normals you would just have to be level 30.

TF2lobby does this and it works really well.

Weretiger Rei

08-19-2012

I'd rather be down a man than have a bot on my team.

Parthonaxx

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weretiger Rei View Post
I'd rather be down a man than have a bot on my team.
The bot would come in, and be worth a fresh 300 gold.

Then you wouldnt be able to coordinate with it / get it to focus a target / get it to go into the jungle at all / get it to last hit creeps / get it to go to baron or dragon ect.

The bot would then feed mercilessly. This is honestly a bad idea, no offense OP.