Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ferfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-18-2012

is he supposed to be mid? or?

KROTANK

08-18-2012

Kassadin Support OP.

Seriously though, he's a mid through-and-through. He's a tanky, anti-mage assassin.

Against ap champs he can tear through them; against AD (range or melee) champs, he's in deep ****. Also, when I say 'tanky,' I mean he's tanky for a mage. On the same level as Ryze; highish HP and lots of MR make him a nightmare for AP casters, especially those that require combos (Leblanc, Katarina, Ryze). Even gainst poke-strong champs (ahri, vlad, for instance) he can often out-poke casters in mid simply because his Q does so much damage; add the silence and if he can get his poke off before the opposing champ, he gets free harass.

ferfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-18-2012

Thanks Krotank! That's what i figured

buddynickles

08-18-2012

his passive makes him very good against ap champs which can make him very tanky for a mid.

Lv 99 Rl0TEN

08-19-2012

I main Kass. Although he is great for mid he can also potentially solotop. But that is still very situational. He usually goes mid and can shut down some carries pretty hard with his post- 6 burst.