[RP] the threat of ryze!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aqueel

09-16-2010

Rest assured fellow Summoner. While some summoners are complacent in issues of security (Or in issues of proper accord, considering the recent case of Summoner Bob Nashahago), realize that the League has many precautions and guards in place. One rogue champion is hardly a threat.

Dangan

09-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipleadthefif208 View Post
But the whole reason i bring this up, summoner Dangon, is that us summomners are laxed in our thoughts about champions. We think of these champions and say they seem nice but that does not mean they are.
I understand your concerns and agree with them. I myself have have been vocal on the need to be watchful of certain champions. (Malzahar to name one) But I have linked and fought alongside with Ryze and I feel he does not wish to fight the League. He is more concerned with that mysterious scroll of his and strengthening his magic. He enjoys the challenges of the League and the chance to push his arcane limits. An if were to ever truly go "rogue" he would find formidable opposition in the League and its many resources.

zelosse

09-16-2010

Does nobody remember the demented Yordle known only as 'Veigar' ?
He has destroyed cities and states for no more reason than because it was in his way!
What are the champions doing when their not fighting in the league?! Surely these corrupted or brave souls are off killing each other.

Except maybe Morgana, I hear she's in the kitchen. Where all women should be.

Dunkelzahn

09-16-2010

We are an organization that is feared and respected enough by the major powers of Valoran enough that we essentially replace the concept of war and state the rules for international disputes. Do you REALLY think some blue-skinned finger-waggler such as Ryze can muster enough power to dispute our standing?

For the rune's sake, he's far outclassed by a LITTLE GIRL in the arcane arts. Why isn't Ryze able to animate a child's play toy? Because he is incompetent.

ipleadthefif208

09-16-2010

have u ever fought ryze in the fields. as soon as he has his items he is an unstoppable force. Able to kill tanks in less than 4 secs. And all champs are restricted by the league in the fields. what else is in those scrolls and books he owns

Matthew21210

09-16-2010

But what motives would Ryze have?
And truly, is this the only case under which he could be a threat? He is limited on the Fields of Justice by those petty trinkets you mentioned... off the field he is free to use his powers to the fullest at his sole discretion, yet he would still be subject to the regulations of magic we all are.

Of more concern are those petty brawlers Jax and... ugh, Gragas. Constant drunks and they can still beat any peasant to within an inch of his life with their bare hands!

ipleadthefif208

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew21210 View Post
But what motives would Ryze have?
And truly, is this the only case under which he could be a threat? He is limited on the Fields of Justice by those petty trinkets you mentioned... off the field he is free to use his powers to the fullest at his sole discretion, yet he would still be subject to the regulations of magic we all are.

Of more concern are those petty brawlers Jax and... ugh, Gragas. Constant drunks and they can still beat any peasant to within an inch of his life with their bare hands!
yes i use ryze as an example and motives, well there is a saying, a unknown enemy is always more dangerous than the one in front of you. So we don't know his motives. Take yi maybe he has actually gone mad and is biding his time to kill us all for what happened to his village. Or fiddle's maybe he's faking this weakened state to wait for his master to return and take us by storm. Or Mal, cho, and kog who knows what they will do.

Aqueel

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipleadthefif208 View Post
yes i use ryze as an example and motives, well there is a saying, a unknown enemy is always more dangerous than the one in front of you. So we don't know his motives. Take yi maybe he has actually gone mad and is biding his time to kill us all for what happened to his village. Or fiddle's maybe he's faking this weakened state to wait for his master to return and take us by storm. Or Mal, cho, and kog who knows what they will do.
-Gasp- Or maybe a fellow summoner will turn on us all!

You're quite the paranoid fellow, aren't you?