Should Riot remake their matchmaking system?

Yes 22 64.71%
No 12 35.29%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

I cannot win anymore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jewbee

08-16-2012

I cannot win anymore. Period. I couldn't at 30, and I can't even when I made a smurf account. Say what you will, "you're bad", "you suck", "learn to play noob", but even when I first started playing the game at least I won sometimes. Now I can't even start over and make a new account without facing a whole team of smurfs. This is no longer fun. I made a smurf account to help level my friends to 30 but when we lose every game it's no longer enjoyable and the three of us just don't want to play anymore. What the **** kind of Elo system do you use Riot?

Shashakiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

There's a smurf detection system...so it's better to play on your very first account because even if you lose your first 10 smurf games in a row...you still get paired with smurfs

Keep playing! You'll get carried one game maybe too!

Moelon

Jewbee

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moelon View Post
Don't advertise your terrible post on my thread you downsy imbecile.

Moelon

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraká View Post
Don't advertise your terrible post on my thread you downsy imbecile.
im telling you how to win games

Jewbee

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moelon View Post
im telling you how to win games
A mentally challenged wombat could master Yi's playstyle. Could explain why you play him.

kingnero

08-16-2012

I don't even know why winning is so important. I just play the ****ing game XD

Sir Bulldog

08-16-2012

You must be doing something wrong dood. I have played over 300 bot games and yet i still have 20 something wins on normal. The game uses a mathematical algorithm that uses a hidden elo rating. Each time you lose your rating goes down. Each time you win, it goes up. So, unless you have played a very small amount of normal games (like myself), you are being matched up with ppl who are about as good as you. Make sense?

Jewbee

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Bulldog View Post
You must be doing something wrong dood. I have played over 300 bot games and yet i still have 20 something wins on normal. The game uses a mathematical algorithm that uses a hidden elo rating. Each time you lose your rating goes down. Each time you win, it goes up. So, unless you have played a very small amount of normal games (like myself), you are being matched up with ppl who are about as good as you. Make sense?
Or everybody and their brother make smurf accounts and by winning only one game in a row I'm facing a whole team of them?

Solo Top Ur Mom

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraká View Post
I cannot win anymore. Period. I couldn't at 30, and I can't even when I made a smurf account. Say what you will, "you're bad", "you suck", "learn to play noob", but even when I first started playing the game at least I won sometimes. Now I can't even start over and make a new account without facing a whole team of smurfs. This is no longer fun. I made a smurf account to help level my friends to 30 but when we lose every game it's no longer enjoyable and the three of us just don't want to play anymore. What the **** kind of Elo system do you use Riot?
This has been happening to me a lot too. I've lost so many games in a row I just don't want to play anymore. I'm tired of being paired with noobs or facing a team that wipes the floor with us. Not even fair.