Your most hated Champ to be in lane with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mekeji

02-15-2013

What is your most hated champ to be laning against during the laning phase? Also so we know your frame of mind what champ do you main?

I main Cho'Gath and personally it is Teemo due to me having to constantly buy health pots so he can't get me low and I have to wait till I am level 6 to be able to rupture, feral scream, and then finish with a feast and even then the little bugger is fast and sometimes escapes. It is manageable but I always find I do slightly worse in any match that I am against a Teemo in lane.

I hate that little yordle and I make it my job later in the game to eat him every chance I get as to make it as unpleasant as possible for him.

Fedja profi

02-15-2013

Darius and Xin and Fiora, most OP AD (melee) champs in the game

Grimoire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

As i main top lane, id say Nidalee and Teemo are absolutely the most annoying champs ever to be in lane against.

Fs Son0fSilas

02-15-2013

I main AP mid, specifically Annie.

I hate seeing Pantheon, any other supposed counter I generally do pretty well against. Panth mid is my kryptonite.

Grimdreg

02-15-2013

I would DEFINITELY say Darius, I hate laning against that guy. Also I hate laning against a skilled Master Yi, that makes me angry.

My main as of now is usually playing Nasus top lane with a support champion.

Jakrooski

02-15-2013

Haha i hate Teemos in lane they can really "poke" like no tomorrow. But cho'gath and Teemo would be good laning partners don't you think? Feral screem + the poisen dart would be amazing then Cho'gaths ground spikes (Rupture i think) would allow teemo to maximize his auto attack damage by running up close while the enemy is stunned. I want cho'gath : D

Mekeji

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakrooski View Post
Haha i hate Teemos in lane they can really "poke" like no tomorrow. But cho'gath and Teemo would be good laning partners don't you think? Feral screem + the poisen dart would be amazing then Cho'gaths ground spikes (Rupture i think) would allow teemo to maximize his auto attack damage by running up close while the enemy is stunned. I want cho'gath : D
I did that before and the Teemo was rolling in kills and I had a ton of assists. I almost felt bad for doing it.

However the bad part was that I had trouble getting my cs because just killed all the creeps with poison before I could get my last hits. Granted all the assists allowed me and Teemo to stay ahead in gold compared to the rest of our team.

BrandNameZombie

02-15-2013

I main brand mid and the only person I hate laning against is fizz just because. I matter how much I beat him in lane he gets fed off my tammates and end up being able to kill me easily. Some adcs just don't understand what "fizz Mia stop pushing" means

Ten Inch Rooster

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by geezerforhire View Post
I main brand mid and the only person I hate laning against is fizz just because. I matter how much I beat him in lane he gets fed off my tammates and end up being able to kill me easily. Some adcs just don't understand what "fizz Mia stop pushing" means
This hands down. This is even true if I'm jungling and Fizz is mid. I still can't stand him as he gets out of ganks so easily.

ShatteredSkys

02-15-2013

Xin zhao I have no idea how to fight this guy