SUGGESTION: Experience Gaining Item

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanderlin

08-18-2012

Wanna say its worth 1k Gold and sells for 600 Gold

Durand's Glasses:
Ruby Crystal + Rejuvenation Bead + 245 G

+200 Health
+10 Health Regen per 5 seconds
UNIQUE Passive: Increases experience gain by 5%

Early game Item

axesandspears

08-18-2012

Practically mandatory if it was ever released. Not a good idea.

Supersaucie

08-18-2012

I wouldn't say mandatory. While 5% can make a difference, that one thousand gold will too. For example:
Anyone getting Wriggle's (think jungle) will be clearing the jungle a whole lot faster with Madreds instead of this. Faster clears -> more exp.

To an AD carry, being set back 1000 gold in the early game is never a good thing. A support can most likely not afford it. It's a very high sustain item, so certain champions MAY want to grab it on top. For mid, I doubt we'd see it very often.

I think you're overestimating it, axesandspears!

axesandspears

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersaucie View Post
I wouldn't say mandatory. While 5% can make a difference, that one thousand gold will too. For example:
Anyone getting Wriggle's (think jungle) will be clearing the jungle a whole lot faster with Madreds instead of this. Faster clears -> more exp.

To an AD carry, being set back 1000 gold in the early game is never a good thing. A support can most likely not afford it. It's a very high sustain item, so certain champions MAY want to grab it on top. For mid, I doubt we'd see it very often.

806 value for the stats. Yea, I pay 200 gold more than HoG for 10 health regeneration that is worth more than that and a very strong experience boost that rivals the gp10 bonus in usefulness.

The experience gain could be invaluable, particularly for top and mid lane where a good number of champion picks scale very well with levels.

yargomedeiros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersaucie View Post

AP junglers (like amumu) dont build wriggles. They would probably use this to try to gain an edge on those who do.

Supersaucie

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by yargomedeiros View Post
AP junglers (like amumu) dont build wriggles. They would probably use this to try to gain an edge on those who do.
Yes indeed. And if someone really wants to reach late game fast, they should get it ASAP as well. However, that does in no way make it a mandatory item that everybody would get.