3v3 Shen tips?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mortimor

08-18-2012

Title says it all, here's useless info if you care to read;

Finally decided on an actual main- something I haven't done since before I couldn't keep up with the Vlad nerfs. I decided on Shen, don't know why. Always thought he was useless before(like a year and a half ago) and ignored him since. Decided to try him out when he was free and...he's a flippin' ninja. It was so much fun xD

A friend of mine only does 3v3s so I decided why the hell not, don't think he'll fit in with a 3v3 game but I've only played as him for a week now.

First game I was solo laning against this pacifist Jax and just got uber fed.Got an ionic spark, sunfire cloak, wits end, etc. And was that one guy in every game that was just unstoppable.

Everygame since then hasn't gone too well. I've tried builds like the first game, AP builds, and generic tanky builds like all the guides on Mobafire suggest. There's always a Volibear or something that really rustles my jimmies.

LMQ Tc Reginald

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

Learn someone else besides shen. Sorry, but if you're doing tt, it's true.

Alpha Q23

08-20-2012

For me I usually have most of my successful games as shen. He was my main since I first got him. (was my first champ buy) and ive been playing TT since I started this game a very long time ago. (in this games lifespan.) Even when he was "UP" I mostly had good games with him. There was those bad times but those were just bad times.

I usually start with the nice little shield, build merc treds unless other boots are needed. Then I usually focus on more MR and Armor than alot of HP. Though Hp is definitely a good boost to get as well. Most of the times I would play I would be against AD heavy teams, so naturally I would pick items that add good armor and hp.

I find im in the zone when I use my Q to last hit minions, and If a teammate needs help, a quick look will determine if you can get in save them, or die your self. Alot of shens I see just blindly jump into situations to try and protect their teammate only to die themselves. It appears you like the get in your face Ill kick your toosh shen mode. Well he is a ninja so that works too. Ive seen alot of builds work on him and also not.

STEVE FORCE ONE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

TT is all about counterpicks, just remember that.

If I ever feel like going Shen, I normally do an off-tank bruiser build instead. Boots, HoG (even though gp/10 really isn't worth the investment on TT, there's literally no downside to building it), phage, etc.

Exhaust is also your friend, as Shen is easily kited without his taunt.

Sam

08-30-2012

Boots 3 pots.
HoG
Aegis or Sunfire
Trinity
Boots - Depending on situation.
Flash/Ignite
9-21-0