Failed to Connect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dmbreno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

Hi guys, i have this problem since I started playing LoL and it's really annoying. Each time i start a game, after queue, this message appear:
"Unable to connect to server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. Would you like to retry the connection?"

I always click on repeat than the message appear again. When i click on repeat for the second time and wait almost 1 minute the game start. I tried to enable the game pass through the firewall on the configurantions but the message keep appearing.

When i turned off the Windows (7) firewall the game started normally but i don't want to have to turn it off all the time because it's unsafe. Somebody can help me how to make the firewall stop blocking the connection?

Freq the Redhate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

Had the same problem as you. Waited for that game to end, and the problem was fixed.

dmbreno

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freq the Redhate View Post
Had the same problem as you. Waited for that game to end, and the problem was fixed.
Have almost one year I keep with this problem and sometimes this don't happen, it's strange.

Sugary

Recruiter

08-22-2012

I always have this issue as well. :\

Strangulate One

08-23-2012

Same...How do you fix this??

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbreno View Post
When i turned off the Windows (7) firewall the game started normally
Add an exception to your firewall for League of Legends.

bonbonmonster

08-23-2012

Can we please get a fix on this problem and not just the firewall answer because I turned off the firewall for League and it doesn't do anything. So many people have the same situation so please help riot.

MrDiee

08-26-2012

I'm having the same problem right now. Please fix this, the game was working fine for me yesterday, now I can't even join a game and I'm going to be marked as a leaver and probably reported....

Kim Joel

02-02-2013

I've been having this problem for quite some time. We need a fix. I already know I've been reported a couple of times for this. Please Riot.

justwehahaha

02-03-2013

i met the problem ni a ranked game = =