Why do so many people hate M5?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmaiIsupport

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by haktehplånet View Post
schwing
ಠ_ಠ They can frag me any day

Sagovirus

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasaQ View Post
They ruined it for everyone. Anyone notice how they don't show chat anymore in tourneys?
They were hiding it most of the time before too (Phreak used to start EVERY game he "casted" (if you can call that **** casting ) by taking the chat window and putting it at the bottom of the screen, where you could only see nothing of it....).

With the new spectator you see the chat quite some time in most tourneys, it's just esl/ipl and other major structures that hides it, but they did it before, most other tourneys don't.

holyoatmeal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

gotta hate dem russianzzz

canned food

08-18-2012

lol, alot of people don't now after the game against elohell.net where they all bought GA's and won because of it, they started a new tactic

Leafeyawn

08-18-2012

They are generally considered to be poor sports. I don't know why people think they're so friendly. If they don't win a tournament, they go on the forums and complain about champions that did well against them. Also, members of m5 have been banned multiple times for their behavior.

Sagovirus

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafeyawn View Post
They are generally considered to be poor sports. I don't know why people think they're so friendly. If they don't win a tournament, they go on the forums and complain about champions that did well against them. Also, members of m5 have been banned multiple times for their behavior.

Most of the pro players have.
At some point Snoopeh was (but was unbanned because Wickd asked his "buddies" at Riot to "train" ), a good chunk of the old aAa had multiple bans over multiple accounts (sometimes playing on OTHER's account because they were banned on their main), a good chunk of the NA players were banned too and so on.

Oh and i'm yet to see a member of M5 complaining about a champ on the forums, specially with like one, maybe two of them fluent enough in english to do so (granted, i don't read the russian forums).

Mmmmooooooooo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

Is it just me, or am I the only one who thinks that Mm were the major ******s here because you aren't supposed to say anything in all chat except for gg.

btw gosu pepper and diamondprox rage a lot.

Mjaxon

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmmmooooooooo View Post
Is it just me, or am I the only one who thinks that Mm were the major ******s here because you aren't supposed to say anything in all chat except for gg.
Supposedly MM was trash talking m5 big time in chat before the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herdsheep View Post

They make big claims about how they are going to bring a new sort of game to the table, and than run cheese builds (3 GA's, etc). I respect their right to attempt innovation, but they confuse that with skill.
Dat scrub mentality.

Joffrey Marco

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTkiller View Post
idk

They seem like nice guys. They said one thing in an off line tourney,now everyone and their mothers hate them
it's just children grasping for straws to hate the team that ****s on their boring @ss TSM.

Leafeyawn

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagovirus View Post
Oh and i'm yet to see a member of M5 complaining about a champ on the forums, specially with like one, maybe two of them fluent enough in english to do so (granted, i don't read the russian forums).
That's where they complain. I remember reading on reddit that they wouldn't stop complaining that Anivia was too easy to play after being beaten by one.