Why do so many people hate M5?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gazerak

08-18-2012

Why do I not like m5? Maybe you should ask why I hate Soviet commies

EDIT: It was a joke.....---------------_______________________________-------------------------------

YuI Brenner

08-18-2012

They ruined it for everyone. Anyone notice how they don't show chat anymore in tourneys?

raksonraksonraks

08-18-2012

they changed the way jungle was played and now errrrrr body mad

Hack the Planet

08-18-2012

Personally, the only reason I've ever watched a tourney was due to M5.

I know they had that 1 game in the past w/ the Lee Sin that people refer to but I've seen worst from other teams, not that it makes their actions any better.

People have bad games sometimes, I learn to let go if it isn't something that happens frequently.

M5 deserve to be where they are as well as any other team as long as they learn from their mistakes.

Pigmeo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

They actually makes games fun to watch,, i love watching them fight becuase they have a clear grasp of their own strategies and what champions to use to make the most of them.

They are great at being aggresive, and im tired of the passive games the other teams bring.

That said, im really looking forward to someone beating them at their own game, or taking it a step forward, all for the sake of the game, keep it evolving.

With our current stale meta and farm forever matches, they make the game fun to watch.

Giga Crush

08-18-2012

I want to see Lebron james in M5 now. That would be fun to watch.

Pigmeo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

M5 also reminds me of my favorite team, Epik, back when dan dinh was in and dyrus too, they tried cool stuff in tourneys and played in intersting ways.

MuDlBoX

08-18-2012

cuz they´re TSM fans

EmaiIsupport

Hack the Planet

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmaiIsupport View Post
schwing