Why do so many people hate M5?

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vialley

08-18-2012

Because they dont have there panties in a bunch like the other teams

MoooveZiiig

08-18-2012

They cleaned their act.

The "unsportsmanlike" part was more misunderstanding than anything - remember their english isn't very very good.

Personally, I'm just tired of seeing them win every dam offline event, so I'm happy when they lose, because to beat M5 you have to play a very solid and exciting game - and that's more fun to see than a 25 minute stomp with Alex Ich already at 350 CS.

StrawChewer

08-18-2012

because they are only pleasant when speaking in english to convince noobs like you to like them.

In russian they are not so friendly

TLT Phenomen

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskarDc View Post
I don't hate M5. They just don't seem as community oriented as some other top teams which I feel is important in a free to play community driven game like LoL. They are fun to watch, though.
Alex made few AMAs on Reddit;
other guys from M5 cant speak english and communicate with english-speaking community.

Najeira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollinarius View Post
They seem a little cold at times.

I love watching them play and win, but from the personality standpoint, next to SK they look like trolls.

It'll be tough choosing which team I'd rather see win tomorrow. SK has come so far, it's great to watch them win. On the other hand, M5 have such an uphill battle with the public that it feels like they need the win more to prove themselves.
They are the only team from Russia there unlike numerous teams for Europe, there is really much pressure on them, I'd be spacing out in such situation, but they have to concentrate.

Tippick

08-18-2012

Because they do so many sketchy things that I don't trust them in tourneys.

Apollinarius

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najeira View Post
Surely clg eu saying how they will "teach" someone how to play are more sportsmanlike. M5 are nice guys(EloHell and SK know that at least), but it's hard to accept when your favourite team loses => hate on the winners.

I wonder if fanboys are gonna bring in the jetlag again ;>
I'm sure jetlag played a part in CLG.eu's loss. But that doesn't change anything. It was their choice to compromise their chances in Poland and at regionals in order to participate in OGN. Whether they would have beat SK if they hadn't done OGN is something we'll never know.

Complaining about jetlag in that situation is a bit like complaining that you didn't get enough sleep the night before because you were out partying. SK were fully committed to success here, and that dedication paid off.

Najeira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

Speaking of engish. Azubu Blaze had to use an interpreter girl cause they hardly know a couple of words in english at all. But that didn't stop them from crushinig TSM

HuskarDc

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLT Phenomen View Post
Alex made few AMAs on Reddit;
other guys from M5 cant speak english and communicate with english-speaking community.
I had thought of that, too. That's a fair excuse. What's their website?

Najeira

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskarDc View Post
I had thought of that, too. That's a fair excuse. What's their website?
The site is only in russian http://moscowfive.ru/

1234567 ... 8