Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you wish Dominion were longer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lbgsloan

08-20-2012

Current duration on games is fine. Not being able to get full builds means you have to make choices instead of just building the 5 best carry items every single game.

WaterD103

Recruiter

08-20-2012

I would like it to be slightly longer. (10-20% longer)

SpiderParadox

08-20-2012

I would enjoy a longer length on good games, but the advantage of not having to sit around for an hour when the game is going bad is something I wouldn't want to take away from Dominion. A bad game can be over in as little as 15 minutes, and a good one can take up to around 25 or so. I feel that's a pretty good timetable tbh.

zenbaby

08-25-2012

I think there should at least be a couple types of dominion. Maybe 800 pt and 500 pt games. or maybe even an option for custom games to choose a point value?

reticuli

08-26-2012

Need to be shorter if anything. I don't like to play SR because I'm always in the game for 40+ minutes. . .