ABout the most Common CC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragoon14th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

Right now every ****ING CHAMP has a slow n or Build item slow proc. With that being said I can just build Merc tread and be less slow? Wrong Slow is the easiest and easily refreshable CC there is. My Proposal TO nerf/buff this Is to place a debuffing Where each Slow proc a charge up to 4 or 5 And after those 4 or 5 has been placed the receiving slow player gets Chilled or whatever name THat makes u immune to slow for 3 SEC.

I also think that since FM and rylias should get their own slow charge I mean you cant keep an ice frozen in a jungle. This would balance out the champ who gets these item normally. Let see here FM offers 700 hp 20 ad proc slow (melee 40% )(range 30%)? THis is fair ? even when a champ already gets a slow move that cost mana ? **** it get FM so i dont have to use up mana. ? and i can understand rylias since that slow is unnocticable cuz there isnt that much spammy caster that benefit from 500hp 80 ap and a slow.

This would lead to more of balaning gameplay and not let those melee / range carry have their way anymore And yes im trying to balance These two item because the rylias got nerfed when it no longer apply proc hit magic damg instead of magic damg Pissed me off how this item got nerfed but yet FM. Because i remember TM toxic shot would apply this Nerfed >< .

Nea De Penserhir

08-18-2012

And suddenly all the bruisers who don't have an instant gap closer now get an instant gap closer since the item slows are no longer enough to keep them relevant in the game.

You just gave Darius a flash in his kit. Good job. The forums will be flooded by the cries of your kin.

Autocthon

08-18-2012

Suggestion not only sucks balance wise. It's flat out idiotic.

Ansate

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon14th View Post
I mean you cant keep an ice frozen in a jungle.
I mean, this game isn't exactly logical. We also have magic, half dragons, immensely powerful items full of magic, an assortment of characters that come from different lives and deaths, and females who wear little to nothing sometimes have more armor than the knight.

Keeping that part of logic out, slow is probably going to be one of your least worries in this game with all the hard CC coming out on teams. Best bet, don't get caught in the first place with it.