Tychus, the Arrow of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NetherDrifter

08-17-2012

Name: Tychus ("Tie-Kuss")

Title: The Arrow of the Void

Personality: Serious, Enigmatic, and Cold

Weapon of Choice: A shadowy bow

Eye color: Glowing Purple

Role: AP Mid (Just because he has a bow it doesn't mean he's an AD Carry >.<)

Stats

Health: 6/10

Attack Damage: 2/10

Magic Damage: 8/10

Defense: 4/10

Movement Speed: 320

Abilities

Quiver of Horrors (Passive) - Whenever Tychus attacks or uses an ability, he gains 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 % (improving every 3 levels i.e: 1,4,7,10,13,16) magic penetration for 3 seconds, stacks up to 4 times.

Null Barrage (Q) - Tychus channels in a cone like pattern for two seconds, unleashing a flurry of shadowy arrows and dealing (30/40/60/75/95) (0.55 AP) damage every half a second
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Range: 700

Arrow of Binding (W) - Tychus fires an arrow to the targeted location, dealing (60/90/120/150/180) (0.45 AP) damage to all enemies hit as well as tethering them to the arrow. Enemies that are hit by the arrow cannot move 200 units away from the arrow for the duration.
Cooldown: 12 Seconds
Range: 750
Duration: (0.5/1/1.5/2/2.5) seconds

Encroaching Darkness (E) - Tychus blinks to the targeted location, causing his next ability to gain (6/8/10/12/14%) bonus damage and silence the enemy for 0.5/1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds.
Cooldown: 14 seconds
Duration: 4 seconds (Cooldown initiates once the duration ends or an ability is cast)
Range: 500

Malefic Flight (Ultimate) - First Activation: Tychus sends out his void hawk to the targeted location scout ahead for him, if it makes contact with an enemy champion it will reveal their location to him and circle around their head for four seconds.

Second Activation: Tychus lets fly a massive arrow in a line that deals (200/300/400) (0.70 AP) damage. If an enemy is marked with void hawk it will attempt to curve it's flight path to hit them. *note the arrow is still avoidable*
Cooldown: 120 seconds

Combo Example: W > E > Q

Skill Ranking Example: R > Q >E > W

Build Example
Sorcerers Shoes
Lich Bane
Rylai's Crystal Scepter
Morello's Evil Tome
Rabadon's Death Cap
Guardian Angel

Quotes

Upon Selection: My business isn't with you Summoner, Kassadin is the one I want...

Movement: Where is the deserter...
With Steps of night...
Going...
The void is my veil...

NetherDrifter

08-18-2012

Reserved For Lore

NetherDrifter

08-18-2012

Reserved For League Judgement

NetherDrifter

08-18-2012

bump

Raawx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

...Varus?

NetherDrifter

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raawx View Post
...Varus?
A common misconception actually. You see, it wasn't actually stated that Varus was actually from the void. He was from Ionia and it wasn't confirmed that the darkness that transformed him was the void. Varus is AD while Tychus is AP. I don't really see any resemblance to either of them in terms of their kits. Tychus was designed to be an enemy of Kassadin. The only thing that is similar between them is the concept of a Dark Archer. Other then that, they are completely different.

NetherDrifter

08-18-2012

bump

NetherDrifter

08-19-2012

bump

Dvine

08-19-2012

I REALLY like this idea, his w is genius! and so is his ultimate with his first and second activation, the only bad comment I might say is that his W seems a bit op with a 3 second bind, but other than that, GENIUS! Please comment on my champion - Kal'Dareth - Wildshifter http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2492517
I look forward to seeing it in the league!

NetherDrifter

08-19-2012

bump