Looking for 3's team mate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shrek is L0ve

08-16-2012

two experienced 3's players are looking for a third for TT. Me and Agoraphobic Doom have played for some time together and have managed to reach about 1523 rating thus far before deciding not to play with our previous third.

We're looking for someone wanting to reach well above that rating who has a good grasp of the game and TT in particular, a large champion roster with ownership and ability to play of at least 70+ champions. Beyond that other requirements will be subjective, doom and I will look through the history / rankings of anyone interested in trying out but no elo is required before being considered considering solo/duo has nothing to do with TT (i myself avoid solo/duo as its not an entirely accurate way of testing ones "skills").

If you think you'd like to try out just post here with IGN and maybe some info about yourself as a person. We will be doing test runs / try outs with qualified applicants. Be ready to come with a good attitude. We're looking for someone with a light attitude who can buckle down and play professionally during ranked games. no ragers / ego freaks plz

Lvl 99999 Raichu

08-16-2012

wuju, pass that potion?

Szerano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Is 70 champions your minimum? that's pretty high considering I've been playing since blitz came out and I only have 53-54. I am interested but I will respect your guidelines whatever they may be.

Shrek is L0ve

08-17-2012

70+ is going to be our minimum considering that a large roster can be very helpful in not only experimenting with different compositions as well as tactical champion trading if needed during select. That being said for anyone else posting with below that, still post with how many you have just as szerano has and you'll still be considered. Posts below 70 will still be considered but the further away from 70 you are the less likely it is

Munk

08-17-2012

Agumerec. i can jungle, solo top and solo bottom. i ave great number of champions and i reached gold twice before in threes. ive wanted to do better but never had the guys to do it. add me IGN Agumerec

Signetta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Hihi.
IGN = Signetta
I have 94 out of 103 champions.
I can play everything but im way better with assassins, supports, junglers, anything AP. Bruisers are my weak side but can still do decent with them. I like to play 3's but regulars get boring. If anything just add me for matches on the side and if you like me, then ranked matches! As a person I can be a serious player and get frustrated but im never really ragey, and if i am its more of a silent rage. You wont find me screaming at you over skype or whatever. But I also enjoy just having fun but fun for me is playing good, so if you're going to do something trolly, better still go 10-2-5 ad sona.

Shrek is L0ve

08-17-2012

Thank you both for your interest I'll be online tonight at 8 pm pst after work to add and talk to anyone who applied and is online at that time. If I miss ya today I'll be sure to get ya tomorrow. I am very excited to get to know a bit more about each of you guys.

an N M E

08-17-2012

I'm definitely interested. I have 84 champions. I play TT exclusively, been playing LoL for close to a year, I'd wager.

I excel at tanky ad (Lee, Ola, Mun, et) and tanks (Gali, Ram, Cho, et), and I'm least comfortable with ad carries (Vay, Ez, Ash, et).

I'm 100% sick of solo queuing. Just last game, I picked Rammus, and my teammates instalocked Zyra and Karma. It's just ridiculous how stupid people are on this game. Game starts, Karma dcs. Gg. I'm tired of stuff like this happening and would like to find a skilled group to be a part of

Shrek is L0ve

08-17-2012

we've currently reached a threshold for applications. we will post again on this page if we reopen applications but for now we will not be looking at any more