Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(NSFW) "The Mustache Tango" by MMADUNKMASTER

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MMADUNKMASTER

08-17-2012

"It sure has been a long day" murmured Heimerdinger to himself as he toiled on his latest invention inside the confines of his shop. Nightfall was coming and the renowned inventor exhausted from work felt it was due time to finally rest. Looking out the window to the streets of Bandle City Heimerdinger sighed in contentment as the lights of the businesses, homes, and vendors all blinked off one by one signalling him to retire for the night. As Heimer turns from his worktable towards the door he looks up and see's a looming figure leaning against the inside of the door frame.

"Why Corki, what a pleasant surprise." smiled the Yordle "What brings you to my shop?". Corki steps into the lights of the shop and with a heavy breathe replies "Tha' darn copter done blew a gasket, so I hightailed it o'er for a tuneup." huffs the aviator. "Well it is rather untimely at the current hour but I understand the necessity of your repairs and I will attend to the matter promptly." casually says Heimer as he moves towards his toolbox containing all his required instruments. Corki quickly grabs Heimer by the shoulder before removing his goggles and whispers "I also have somthin' else that needs fixin, maybe you can help?". Heimer turns around an becomes instantly aroused at the sight of Corki stroking his bare yordle **** smirking, waiting for the inventor to make his move. "Well everything appears to be in order." coos Heimer after staring intensely at the pilots **** "What could possible be the problem?".

"It aint in your ass!" boldly roars Corki as he picks up the brainy Yordle and throws him on a nearby workbench. Its been so long since the inventor had any sort of encounter of this nature for quite sometime and he felt it was long overdue. "Oh yes, Barium your **** in my ass Corki!" pleads the inventor as he removes his pants and raises his stubby yordle legs towards the ceiling. Corki reaching his hand down in a vat of grease slaps a lob spreading it with his **** all over Heimer's rectum as he smugly barks "You're bout' to get the Charlie Foxtrot!" as he thrusts himself into the exposed Yordle with great gusto.

In and out goes the Pilot slapping into Heimer's cockpit over and over as he picks up gradual speed both of them panting and puffing along in rhythm. Heimer shouts "I'm about to ***." and It was at that moment without warning Corki leaps onto the workbench. "What are you doing?" question Heimer confused as Corki aims his ass towards Heimer's face and releases nothing short from a complete torrent of fecal matter and urine all over the shop and Heimers semi-exposed body. As Heimer coughs on the unsuspecting barrage he chokes out "This is highly unprofessional!" as he furiously massages his own member becoming even more aroused at the disgusting spectacle.

"I do believe im goi-" Heimer says as his words are cut off by a wave of projectile vomit spewing from his mouth right into Heimers **** blaster. "You aint nothin but a Whiskey Del-" remarks Corki as he releases his own vile gut juices all over the floor. Both Corki and Heimer now vomiting ****ting and urinating all over the entire shop turn to each other as Corki says "Blllaaaaarrrrrgaaahhhaaaguuughhh" staring deeply into Heimer's eyes as he leans in to caress Heimer's mustache with his own. "Afffalllgggrraaabllleeuugggahhh" passionately replies the inventor as their lips lock while spewing bile into each other's welcoming throats.

The moment has passed, Heimer and Corki sit upon the bench they has just soiled enjoying a cigarette between themselves marveling at the beautiful atrocity they had lovingly created together splattered all over the walls floor and ceiling of the shop. It was truly marvelous. "Dear me this will be some mess to clean." giggles Heimer as he looks to Corki while passing the cancer stick. "Don't worry" chirps the Aviator "I'll stay and help you clean er' up" as he affectionately using his hand wipes the **** off of Heimer's cheek. Together they fall asleep face first into the brown greenish-yellow pool collected on the table and slowly drift away into a pleasant slumber.

THE END.

Check out my other works-

"Jarvan Gets Dunked" - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2483279&highlight=nsfw

"Cowboys and Explorians" - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2480086&highlight=nsfw

Lørd Abel

08-17-2012

hue

Bulwarkcoco

08-17-2012

****ing hot

GRANDMASTER DUNK

08-17-2012

are these just getting progressively worse and worse?

RaeBird

08-17-2012

Are you a copycat of that one guy who did Gragas/Urgot slash?

Cause you're doing it wrong.

DatPieGuy

08-17-2012

this is bad, and so are your other threads

MMADUNKMASTER

08-17-2012

Quote:
RaeBird:
Are you a copycat of that one guy who did Gragas/Urgot slash?

Cause you're doing it wrong.

What the flying **** are you talking about you god**** ****er these masterpieces are works of my own design you ****ing **** choking ****. You are a beta ****** and small time. Get dunked.

RaeBird

08-17-2012

Quote:
MMADUNKMASTER:
What the flying **** are you talking about you god**** ****er these masterpieces are works of my own design you ****ing **** choking ****. You are a beta ****** and small time. Get dunked.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2475846&highlight=gragas+urgot

You aren't funny.

MMADUNKMASTER

08-17-2012

Quote:
RaeBird:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2475846&highlight=gragas+urgot

You aren't funny.

So I take it you enjoyed the fanfic?

GRANDMASTER DUNK

08-17-2012

I enjoyed it.