Inside Design: Rengarís Mechanics

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FireToad

08-18-2012

Your game already has trophy items.... Mejais Soul Stealer, Leviathon, and Sword of the Occult... 2 of those items will probably work great on Rengar. Your going to far with your conceptual game content. Stop being trolls and forget the necklace....

What percentage of your customer base are at the "pro level"? Will any of your balancing decisions ever be based in part on the larger "average joe" population? Or will they always be subject to decisions made based on statistics that dont accuratley apply to them? Is your preference to "pro level" game statistics in any part due to the fact that tournament play generates income for Riot?

I had my doubts about your new Eve, and she is now one of my favorite characters to play. I hope my concerns here are equally misplaced. Cheers.

Gardonazorph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

My question: Can the trophies he possesses go above 14?

Ahrimal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

Was just looking at the champ builder/guide on leaguecraft.... I found it mildly humorous when I read

(E) Bola strike...

Thought I would share... he's diseased, must be toxic :P

IamLordStark

08-18-2012

should put a cooldown on his leep ability, like atleast 2 seconds or something. Top lane is going to get raped now.

Sheppyy

08-18-2012

"kill stealing against their own team" to all the players that hit the enemy champion once and take the kill then claim it to be " Kill secured"

UnrelentingTroll

08-18-2012

YOU STILL DIDNT ANSWER THE ULTIMATE QUESTION!!!

What wins..... Nocturne Ultimate... Or Rengar Ultimate......

zomgnowai

08-18-2012

nerf sustain/gap closers/scaling/stealth/toxic gameplay on every other champ

create a champ with everything thats been nerfed off everybody else, "balanced"

riot logic.

FlashJS

08-18-2012

better change that first blood thing for purple team rengar. He looks cool though

Minzart

08-18-2012

I am actually so excited for this Champion! This really brings out the value of the actual terrain of the Fields of Justice.

It would be cool if there were even more Champions like this in the future! Like, maybe there can be a tanky character with added effects when he's in turret range, or characters that have added effects inside their own base/inside the enemy base. The greatest thing about this game is the endless array of gameplays across the Champions!

Sheneneh

08-18-2012

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....ar_Item_EN.jpg

What, a long ass list...