Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Inside Design: Rengar’s Mechanics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryophoenix Egg

08-18-2012

item doesnt seem very good...double dorans is probably gonna work a lot better

Slayer Odin

08-18-2012

cool a new support

N49

08-18-2012

His item is a load of ****.

Either nobody or EVERYBODY should get an optional quest item.

Also: Mejai, Occult, Leviathan. Fix those, instead of making a character specific patchwork.
Patchwork isn't what we love Riot for.

Satarrus

08-18-2012

I'm not sure why anyone would ever sell his "optional" item when in itself it's (at lvl18) a BF sword with 1 more ad for less then half the price of an actual BF sword. (46ad 800g )

down4zero

08-18-2012

well lets try it then we judge it

Eflix

08-18-2012

Must have this guy , soooo love his look and the style of his gameplay I will be buying him asap and with a skin if its awesome.
Also about him being over powered cause he "rules the bush" and can leap out of it onto you. I think it is going to be fun when I see him picked by the enemy cause I will go teemo (you know that lil guy that makes walking into a bush a nightmare) and shroom every bush he goes near , and lets see how the lion likes his "den" when its full of lil shrooms.
Also just wanted to throw this link out there it is just what I thought of as soon as I seen him
http://www.mtgotraders.com/store/5DN...olden_Cub.html (http://www.mtgotraders.com/store/5DN_Raksha_Golden_Cub.html)

Duranous

08-18-2012

Quote:
SubtleHD:
item doesnt seem very good...double dorans is probably gonna work a lot better

You build doran's blades on a jungler!?! Just Kidding

But seriously, lanning him dramticly hampering his kit, it works but its not nearly as much fun as his jungle ganks.

also there is a lot more to this item than the ad, it gives ArPen, movespeed, and changes the duration of his ult from 7 to 10 sec (that is actually a lot) at 14 stacks plus you can go past 14 to secure the new stats. So, i guess in some aspects normal items could be better, I'm sure they had that intent, but its just a fun item that breaks the mold of eary day jungler builds. And frankly, its its just a ton of fun and isn't that what this game is all about?

Kamau

08-18-2012

Sry I did not read all, but does he have a spin? Or anything to jump over walls?

samcro100

08-18-2012

rengar is like a mixture of nocturne with the ult twisted fate with seeing people with the ult and darius with some abilities. Also how come he doesnt have a skin yet?

Solzan Nemesis

08-18-2012

Quote:
samcro100:
rengar is like a mixture of nocturne with the ult twisted fate with seeing people with the ult and darius with some abilities. Also how come he doesnt have a skin yet?
He dose, Its been there sens day one. It's called Headhunter Rengar.