Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Inside Design: Rengar’s Mechanics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOchremancer

08-17-2012

Q level one damage: 30 extra each. And how is it you think you will reach five ferocity before level two? Go ***** about 150 damage level one W nuke steroid.

Sykujo

08-17-2012

Probably being released on Tuesday.

Lord Gildarts

08-17-2012

So is he coming out tonight or something?

InShortSight

08-17-2012

ice cream

Rustmaker

08-17-2012

I really like Rengar, but the fact that they mention Viktor's augment leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Ugh they dare mention Viktor's augment here. "It's a part of him" alright, a part of him that holds him back from true greatness!! At least I know that SolCrushed is working on it...

Hudelf

08-17-2012

The links are swapped in the post.

Also, please keep doing these. As a designer I enjoy hearing these retrospectives.

Ayreons

08-17-2012

Instead of giving all this hype about Rengar just release him alrdy Riot... i wanna see the new log-in screen alrdy

Calocalo2012

08-17-2012

Emm riot, try to check out snowball items, since they are kinda bug, for example if u have like 5, 16 , 19 stacks, sometime the game return you to 1 for a time, and later when u kill , assist or die, it return to normal, is really buggy, ty

Ahrimal

Recruiter

08-17-2012

Still waiting for Rengar..... Next patch, just say
"Hey we're so far behind... this patch doesn't include a new champion. Next patch will, however, actually have a champion release."

Then at least we will be surprised if some how, magically perhaps, the champion releases in under 2 weeks from their intended release date. Plus, you'll be back on schedule!!!

12PieceMeal

08-17-2012

He is going to be my favorite champ. I completely understand when they say "Rengar feels territorial – he owns his brush. You’re entering his lion’s den, so to speak." Gonna take control of that bush like it was your mom, and pounce like a lion!