Inside Design: Rengarís Mechanics

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Dr Mundo

08-20-2012

bonetooth necklace looks awful. The last thing we need for an item is another snowball dependant one...

Battledge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Where in Valoran does Rengar hail from? I don't really care about where is birth location was I want to know where his territory was vaguely located? I assume its somewhere near Icathia.

MagicShat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

Quote:
Ever heard of the idea of glass cannon? You might get first blood but you will get crushed toplane without any defense.......

CrouchingLlama

08-21-2012

First of all, what is the stack limit? Secondly all he has to do is touch every enemy hero and let his team kill them and he gets 5 stacks, and if he kses all 5 he still only gets 5. That is a little broken - if he just sprints around for 14 kills/assists he can feasibly have a fully stacked necklace before first baron in an average game. Even if he is feeding he can build this up rapidly, unlike any other stacking mechanic in the game (counting cho) since he only loses one upon death. Not trying to complain, just pointing something out...

Nalkyrie

08-22-2012

I really dont like champions having items unique to them, it makes the game less balanced and unfair depending on how the item functions.