Inside Design: Rengarís Mechanics

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S1eep

08-18-2012

So......is he going to be able to buy this in proving grounds? o.0

Tyvor

08-18-2012

Champion specific items aren't fun, they're awkward and out of place. Just like the champion retrospective video and this post.

What this game really needs is for Riot to STOP releasing champions and continue to balance the roster with relaunches as they already have been (many people have been asking for this for over a year, but better late than never I guess)?

The only way this game is going to stay competitive with DotA is if the roster is more level and a BIG item overhaul (that's already been promised to us). Now is not the time for silly champions that can first blood with 1 ability. Now is not the time for champion-specific items. Now is not the time for misplaced creativity.

Take that energy and put it towards the roster and item overhaul and nothing but good will come of it.

Ballton

08-18-2012

What if Nidalee and Caitlyn were able to buy bonetooth necklace?

Sex Handles

Recruiter

08-18-2012

For 800 gold it may be too good. I Think he'll be nerfed pretty quick. Im not saying he doesn't look totally AWESOME. but i think like many new champs on the market, he'll dominate the playing field for a while.

Ixenbay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

Reptar

Ongazord

08-18-2012

The true king will soon rise again!

berserkhobo85

08-18-2012

This champ looks very interesting cudos riot for another non-human champ my points are ready for when this champ is released i cant wait.

Wolfang666

08-18-2012

I like the idea of champion specific items like this item and victors core, I think more of these on older champions would be fun and a game changer in a lot of cases. They would especially come in handy for champions that have tough item choices like ap champions that don't have mana.

Sykujo

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamau View Post
Sry I did not read all, but does he have a spin? Or anything to jump over walls?
Read it all next time. In the time that it took you to post this, you could of had your answer.

FIGY FIJ DOG

08-18-2012

When will he be coming out?