LEE SIN viable late game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Z3nTea

08-17-2012

So is Lee sin Viable late game?

Wat builds should u build on lee sin?

Phage, mallet, omen, ??

Stixxay

08-17-2012

if you go top as lee i would prefer building BT, tri force then go tanky. otherwise hes just a cc and mobility machine everywhere late game

DatPieGuy

08-17-2012

he's mostly a tanky champ who peels for ad carries late game.

Splinturt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

He falls off a little bit damage wise lategame, but he still shows heavy presence with his ult and E, not to mention the sight giving abilities. He's also really good at taking out the carries.
And your builds should always vary based on the other team, Maw is a wonderful item on him against a magic damage heavy team, for instance.

wRewrite

08-17-2012

Hes a AD Burst caster early game, Bruiser mid game, Tank/Peel Late game.

Wriggles/2 DBlades -> Hog -> Phage -> Mallet -> What enemy comp is.

xStellar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

He becomes a peeler late game.

Fiskers

08-17-2012

Don't expect a whole lot of damage coming out of you when it's late game. He's pretty good at placing his nutts on the enemy AD Carry's face though. Especially Vayne.

airaze

01-29-2013

I don't recommend tanky fighter. If tanky fighter means 65% tank 35% AD, then I don't think that you can actually stretch the advantage of all his abilities well. I go for 60% AD 40% tank. He can dish out a lot of damage but remember that Lee Sin (if you have Flash) has three "dashes". If 5 enemies are chasing you, you can Flash, Sonic Wave/Resonating Strike at enemy minion or monster and Safeguard to a nearby allied minion or champ. This means that he is very mobile and can both sustain a little punishment, dish out damage and get out of a fight easily if you need to.