[Suggestion] Ranked champ select reporting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killerwave7

09-28-2012

bump

Hugh Akston

09-28-2012

Riot has addressed this issue in the past. They have issues with packaging the data from queue together with the data in game for a tribunal report. If you remember that week of downtime they had at the beginning of the server, it had a little bit to do with upgrading the framework behind the client that would help them make systems such as this in the future.

It's coming, it'll just be a while.

Zaraei

09-29-2012

I Support this... This is a great idea for the game that Riot need to seriously think of doing

ACGIFT

09-30-2012

I could hardly wait to see this implemented; something similar should occur for non-ranked PvP matches as well. Really, toxicity issues in champion select are perhaps the biggest root cause of problems in the LoL community today:

• Players idling in champion select result in broken teams.
  • Players refusing to communicate and insta-locking champs often results in dysfunctional teams.
  • Players not getting the role/champion they wanted is a major cause of in-match trolling/intentional feeding.
  • All of the above reduce the team's likelihood of functioning, as well as simultaneously making it less fun for all those involved.
  • It's dread of the above that's probably the #1 cause of queue-dodging.

ilovetswift13

09-30-2012

This is a great idea ... will continue to support this along with killerwave

killerwave7

10-07-2012

bump

Heske

10-07-2012

Okay, before everyone hates me I have to say that I agree trolls in champ select is an issue that needs to be addressed. BUT there is no real way to know that someone is trolling until in game. I feel people would abuse the system for people who happen to be good with doing different things.
FOR EXAMPLE, I occasionally play ad Lux in ranked strictly for the counter effect against mobile champs like Vayne or Graves. People think that I'm trolling immediately until in game I do great and the enemy ad carry is shut down. If someone tries something different in game that isn't the meta, people tend to freak out and say that they are trolls immediately.
ANOTHER EXAMPLE, I was qued up with a Rammus that took revive/ghost in the jungle and our whole team was so angry. As soon as the game started "report Rammus trolling revive noob..etc." He ended up carrying our team so hard because every time he initiated fights and died, (not 1v5 but a clear and good initiation 5v5), we'd barely be alive to push the lanes. He'd be there almost instantly to engage them in another fight or push a lane or to get Baron.
THAT BEING SAID, there are those people in ranked that are clearly, CLEARLY, trying to ruin the game because they think it's funny. People that say they are going to go jungle then it gets to their turn to pick and they lock in Annie or Ash and declare they called their roles as ADC or APMID from the beginning.
Chat log review in champ select would assist in this manor, but it needs to be controlled.
MY MAIN POINT IS THIS, Just because someone is trying something different doesn't mean they are trolls. Can't really tell until you are in game.

Death To Posers

11-01-2012

omg yes, if even just for flamers and **** like that