Random Minimize

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jennersen7

10-15-2010

Never mind, I played a game without McAfee up and its still minimizing, only much less frequently. Also, the "Session Closed" error has stopped. However, there is still an adware on my computer that is most definitely the main cause.

Chantzehao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2010

Sorry i'm tardy to the party (was on holidays for a bit), but this has been happening to me as well. It started just in LoL (it happens less when i use higher resolutions it seems), but now it seems to happen in my other games as well for some reason, I don't really know why or how.

Anyone find a culprit for this problem?
Sorry if I am resurrecting an old thread, but I was looking around on google about this problem, and lo and behold, here I am.

I'm not using AVG.

AllenTheGreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-02-2010

I have Windows 7 and every couple of games it happens.

NastyBuzzard

02-07-2011

i as well am have the issue with lol minimizing in game at random moments. didnt happen til most recent patch, but i was tinkering on my pc the day of the patch, playing with dual monitors for a bit, and figured it was just some residual effect of that. now that ive undone every little thing and scoured the internet for possible causes, the patch update could very well hold the issue. no other programs running when it happens, oddly enough lol is the only game i play (its now my favorite game of ALL TIME). I run windows 7, and ill check the forum in case you need more info. i use no antivirus programs (i occasionally run spybot, and have ran it recently.) o wow, this is an old thread...bummer...

Limper

11-22-2011

This is happening to me four times a game. I need help.

TheLazyOne

11-23-2011

My thoughts is that its the Windows 7 Desktop Check Feature interfering with fullscreen games. (that nifty little tool where if you hover on the bottom corner edge of your screen you can look at the desktop without minimizeing your screens, then if you click it it minimize's all the screens)

Though ive only had the problems when im playing with Skype Open. so just my 2 cents

Vorguen

03-29-2012

this is happening to me too, i feel that every time it gets minimized there happens to be a skype notification, is there a chance skype is minimizing my league?

WASTEĞ

04-09-2012

Is there a solution to this problem?

HendrixEffect

04-20-2012

I have nothing open and it minimized on me 6 times during a 40minute game, once during a crucial teamfight.

Splortched

12-09-2012

Well it's back with the 9/02/12 patch. Having the same problem except my client minimizing happening around 30 or more times a game. It's to the point where it's unplayable.