Remember to enter the Comic LoLz Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Hopefully if they still haven't sent e-mails yet they're going to grant an extension on everybody signing their affidavits. 2 days notice on turning those around would be kind of strict. >_>

Shaiandra

09-12-2012

Yeah, I'd hope so... especially if say they don't get around to sending those e-mails until the 14th or later.. =p

Z0nne

09-13-2012

I'm really disappointed that they don't post ANYTHING in the news and all the information we have is because of Shaiandra (Thx btw)

3000 entries, i probably have more chances winning the lottery. Also professional artists should not be allowed, and leave the contest for the LoL fans...

Kazage

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z0nne View Post
I'm really disappointed that they don't post ANYTHING in the news and all the information we have is because of Shaiandra (Thx btw)

3000 entries, i probably have more chances winning the lottery. Also professional artists should not be allowed, and leave the contest for the LoL fans...
You act like no professional artists are League of Legends fans.. XD

Sygil

09-17-2012

Any news on the contest update?

Xenobunny

09-17-2012

When it happens remember to vote for summoner's choice! Vote for "Jarzan of the Jungle"!
Still no news going on the 17th. A fair bet Riot is tearing out hairs trying to get a web designer to organize and display all 3000 items. PREPARE FOR MATH. Hmm, 30 images per page, that leaves... 100 pages OH BOY!
Recommend they invoke the aid of the guys who organize the blizzard fan art pages.

RamKat

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenobunny View Post
When it happens remember to vote for summoner's choice! Vote for "Jarzan of the Jungle"!
Still no news going on the 17th. A fair bet Riot is tearing out hairs trying to get a web designer to organize and display all 3000 items. PREPARE FOR MATH. Hmm, 30 images per page, that leaves... 100 pages OH BOY!
Recommend they invoke the aid of the guys who organize the blizzard fan art pages.
If they run this contest the same way they did the noxus noms competition then they won't be placing all the entries up for a vote in Summoner's choice, only a few that the judge(s) felt were well done and then let the LoL communtity pick who wins a larger prize compared to a honorable mention prize from that preselected pool.

Also while I do hope to see a display of all the (appropriate) entries there isn't really a precedent for that either. Of course this is all based on my experience with the Noms contest, so here's to hoping we get to see the hard work of all the contestants.

NightmareAce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

bump