Remember to enter the Comic LoLz Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KitStylus

08-30-2012

When's the results? It doesn't say anywhere, is it today?

Sygil

09-03-2012

I feel you there! I'm quivering with anticipation!

Miss Kilvas

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetseriel View Post
When's the results? It doesn't say anywhere, is it today?
I thought it was August 31st. Now I don't know. D:
The suspense is killin' me.

KitStylus

09-08-2012

omg i think Riot forgot

imtheone

09-09-2012

Lol kinda curious myself.

Willet

09-12-2012

so sad u___u

Uz3r013

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

After you submit it says thank you please allow 2 weeks for judging (or something like that, i just know "2 weeks" stuck) , going on 3 weeks and no word, I wonder whats taking so long, i grinded out my entry and i keep checking tis site and my mail daily for news! im so nervous!

KitStylus

09-12-2012

Yea i kinda feel discouraged now, this either means that they forgot about it or that there's a hundred thousand submissions, probably half of them Koreans/Chinese witch means were doomed >.>

Shaiandra

09-12-2012

The official rules include the following:
"6. Judging. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, shall choose the Grand Prize winner on or about August 31, 2012 from all entrants who have submitted an Entry prior to the Deadline. Sponsor shall then select a small pool from the remaining entrants that will be eligible for Summoner’s Choice. The prize of Summoner’s Choice will be given to that entrant who received the highest number of votes from Sponsor’s online community. Winners will be notified by e-mail (or any other appropriate method) immediately after determination by Sponsor. To claim a prize, winners should follow the instructions contained in their notification and sign the included Winner’s Affidavit, which includes an acceptance of these Official Rules and a release of liability. Each winner must submit the signed Winner’s Affidavit by Sept 14, 2012. If a winner does not submit the Winner’s Affidavit by such date, that winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the Contest, and Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, select a replacement winner."

And on September 4th, MsPudding Tweeted that they were still working on grading as they received 3000 entries.
(http://twitter.com/RiotMsPudding/sta...57872685129728)

That said,
- They are behind the intended schedule (but I don't know by how much)
- Even if they weren't, it's possible that winners will be contacted via e-mail, and not announced until after Sept 14th at the earliest

I do not know if they've sent out the e-mails yet (and anyone who didn't get one didn't win), or if they haven't even gotten to that part.

Uz3r013

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

wow 3000, that dropped my hope lol. Well, i know im not that great of an artist, i just hoping my creativity shined thru