If you do not have a jungler in high elo 3s, will you always lose?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khitty

08-17-2012

I've tried to jungle and I just keep being underleveled and ganks never work out. The other people I play with have a less chance of being successful at jungling than I do...

I'd rather just lane T-T

What to do...

SoulSky

08-17-2012

I have always played without jungling and killing minions instead (just run if you see other champs are coming), and I have leveled very fast and much quicker than those who have jungled. So I suggest killing minions, then champs. Do jungling if you are waiting for others or hiding or whatever so ever, but never for making money or leveling.

Friggid

08-17-2012

u dont have to have a jungler sometimes a support with a lot of cc will do fine ive seen leona/blitz/lulu/nunu do fairly decent in high elo usually u still want a smite though for dragon control tho id still recommend having a jungler. u also need to build the support damage/tanky still instead of support items

SheriffV2

08-17-2012

Just have a good solid Top that also grabs Jungle buffs and helps gank.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

no

CLG Shrikes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-19-2012

You need a jungler as you approach higher elo ranked games because of the difference in income your team will totally acquire during the game. When a team takes a support over a jungler, they need to shut down the solo laner completely or is pretty much guaranteed a loss in late game because it will be 3 farmed champs vs. 2 farmed champs+support. To be honest this is just my opinion on the matter.

Goggris

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendPenguin View Post
You need a jungler as you approach higher elo ranked games because of the difference in income your team will totally acquire during the game. When a team takes a support over a jungler, they need to shut down the solo laner completely or is pretty much guaranteed a loss in late game because it will be 3 farmed champs vs. 2 farmed champs+support. To be honest this is just my opinion on the matter.
My teams have run comps that don't include a 100% jungler with pretty good success. I'd definitely recommend getting at least one champ with a wriggles as a minimum, but a full time jungler is not required. We also have strategies to deal with when they do and we don't, and when neither team does. But these are super secret infos.