New Sustain Item: Lifetree Staff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xela Syab

08-17-2012

Recurve Bow 1050g + Regrowth Pendant 435g + 600g =

Lifetree Staff 2085g

+50% Attack Speed +25 Health Regen per 5 seconds UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks restore 15 health.

Irelia Bot

08-17-2012

So basically This item is to give back what Irelia lost in her last nerf so they can nerf her again?

Steakasaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

I honestly cannot see anyone building this over Zeke's.

Xela Syab

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaP616 View Post
So basically This item is to give back what Irelia lost in her last nerf so they can nerf her again?
They nerfed all on hit sustain and 90% of lifesteal items. Irelia had the highest passive hp on hit sustain in the game and was the #1 solotop pick thats why they had to nerf her. This item is to make up over the what we lost in Starks, an attackspeed sustain item. Some of this role was taken over by Zeke's but it's kinda taken over YG as an adc cdr item.

Nea De Penserhir

08-17-2012

This item is literally trash. A vamp scepter providers more healing for less gold after you leave the laning phase. During the laning phase, you aren't going to set yourself back 2k gold just so you can have great lane sustain for a whole of 4-6 minutes and then not have it do anything for you come the team fights.

Nisshoku03

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Staff implied an AP spellvamp item to me. I am disappoint

Iliketurtle

08-18-2012

I wud build it over zekes for lawls