Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spent $1.3k on this game, AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BossNigg

08-17-2012

Go back to reddit noob

Morello is dumb

08-17-2012

How many girls did you kiss in the meantime

Shinyshield

08-17-2012

Quote:
Terror K08:
Does OP have Zombie Ryze?

Erm, I have the Tribal Ryze skin, Professor & Dark crystal, no zombie ryze unfortunately

Shinyshield

08-17-2012

Quote:
PenguinChan:
People are gonna hate on you OP, just because you have extra money to throw around (Or have been for awhile). Was a lot of it spent on skins or champions?

When I started first playing I mainly used RP to buy champions and I used my IP to buy runes, but lately I haven't bought many new champions :|. I think the last champion I bought was darius

Someb0dy

08-17-2012

so you can ask how much you have spent on LoL , hmm interesting , can you tell me in what section of the support did you ask that?

Kid Perfect

08-17-2012

Quote:
Yemaco:
why............., i understand supporting riot for a great job, but that is enough money too do something good with in the world. and you spend it on pictures.

Now lets all hold hands in a circle and sing.

Shinyshield

08-17-2012

Quote:
Someb0dy:
so you can ask how much you have spent on LoL , hmm interesting , can you tell me in what section of the support did you ask that?

I just sent a ticket asking how much I spent on the support tab on the top right side of the website

vFresh

08-17-2012

Wow...that's some amazing support right there

Turn2

08-17-2012

oh mai gawd y u werk 4 a living

Edit: Thanks for supporting league of legends. Without players like you the game could be very different.

S4K3

08-17-2012

daddys credit card ftw.