wow jesus christ how do you build jayce

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BattleBootyRiven

08-16-2012

I just want him to do decent damage, Lol I dont know what to build on him its crazy o.O

FraggingBard

08-16-2012

Wits End/Mercury Treads is a nice early start, a Wriggles is always good, armour, lifesteal, attack damage and a free ward. Trinity Force is a decent item on him. Then it depends, are you building attack speed? If yes, then a Madreds is good.

Nishaven90

08-16-2012

I prefer to build him as a crit based bruiser:

Mercury Treads
Infinity Edge
Trinity Force
Bloodthirster
Randuins/Frozen Heart/Guardian Angel
Force of Nature/Maw of Malmortius

OneShotForAll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

I personally have a lot of success using the build i posted on solomid. Start boots + 3/4 and rush into a phage, this gives you a bit more health to trade and some ad. Next buy is a sheen, just syngergizes so well. Now, if you are winning your lane at this point, which you should be, go for the trinity, save your boots upgrade until after your trinity or even after getting a recurve bow if you are still in laning phase.

Do not build like an AD carry, just makes you too squishy and renders your hammer form almost useless. My core is Merc Threads, Trinity, and Wit's End. After that i build bruisery, usually going for a Warmogs before the Bloodthirster. If you end up transitioning to being quintessential to team fights, go for a GA earlier than your last item.

FINAL BUILD: Merc Threads, Trinity, Wits, Warmogs, Bloodthirster, GA

With this you have to sell yourself into really making use of his early game. Constantly poke at the enemy with your cannon forms AA or E+Q combo, and for a goood chunking tool start in cannon form E+Q then R+Q+E, you just chunked the hell out of the enemy and got away with minimal damage. Do not hard engage unless you know you can burst them down low enough to make them run, or kill them with your jungler. Early, you are simply not tanky enough to go into an even 1v1 fight.

Good luck with Jayce, he personally is one of my favorite champions at the moment in league, and has carrying power by being a strong poke/harass champ late game and a strong anti carry.