What are some good solo top champions to learn for 1300-1400 elo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danish Vikingz View Post
Dont listen to these guys.. In that Elo you want to play Riven. She basically has no lane counters and she snowballs HARD. One early kill and your lane is auto win and with her mobility you can roam and get easy kills or better yet get your teammembers fed

One dude said malphite which is also a good choice, also Jax if you have a late game team.
LoL "Dont listen to these guys" what a joke whats your real summoner name even cause only lvl 5's come upf or danish vikingz and riven is definitely not the only good champ for 1300-1400

xinzhaoisasian

12-05-2012

Sweet! I've just received my free Riot Points!

>> FreeRiotPoints.me <<

CinnamonxBunnz

12-05-2012

lol looks so bad they ruined it make it to where you can change options back to before PLEASE

SpyderJ

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuavaMonday View Post
garen. hes my go-to pick to own scrubs. he could probably take you to 1500 but anymore than that he wouldnt do so well
It sucks but its so true. Last season I stomped so hard with garen, but UP to 1500, past that people dont let you get that perfect positioning garen so desperately needs. Tho if he gets the positioning / jump on the carries in a fight, dear god they will drop in seconds.

SpyderJ

12-05-2012

Best champs in that range, ide have to say....ignore the range. Seriously all the best top lane picks are gonna be viable throughout all ranges. Great top lane champs then? Jayce, Riven, Yorick, Rumble, Irelia, Lee Sin, Elise, Darius, Jax, Nidalee, Rengar, n Singed. Its a nice big range, you dont have to worry about what rating your at with any of those.

Mattizrawr

12-05-2012

Wukong, Huge Harass due to clone, tanky, and has a great ult

Deichtine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

im shocked no one has mentioned akali in this, shes got a skill arc, and a few counter her hard, but she also counters many top picks quite well. I know she walks all over irelia, which is a very common top. And her roam/ganks are amazing, just make sure you ward and don't waste shroud needlessly. Another pick top that doesn't "win" the lane, but is very hard to actually Remove from lane, is Shen. Its so easy to counter the opponents build early, that he becomes a sustain beast with his shield. One downside though is hes terrible at pushing a lane early/mid game.

Valinor

12-07-2012

Irelia and nidalee

/thread

outstare

12-07-2012

If you can learn Darius, Jayce, Jax, and Irellia, then you can counter pretty much every top laner out there. Jax is really good and cheap, so I would suggest starting there.

Ramkroler

12-18-2012

in my opinion i would suggest singed. with the new items, masteries, and your ult there is no thing as a hard cc team. singed can 2v1 most champions and with your ult and ghost you can escape or chase very effective. also with singed there are few champs that can destroy you in lane, but for the most of the time you will dominate even champs like riven, wukong, and darius with just 3 simple items boots (any), rod of ages, and rylai's. the bad news is singed is hard to get the hand of him. sure you just run with your Q active is simple but knowing when to attack is a bit trick at firsts as well as team fights. practice makes the master.