Would you purchase this skin?

Yeah! 44 88.00%
No thanks. 6 12.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Dark Forged Trundle!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

woopyfrood

08-21-2012

I too want more skins for Trundle, but I don't want them to be too serious. I Want them to be cool, sure, but I also want them to be kind of goofy. Like Trundle himself.

I am Kakarot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

Hmm well unless he snowballs extremely early and fast it's pretty hard to do any damage. He's just out damaged by most champions that are out now. I feel he's just missing something haha.

uNknoWnDeath13

08-26-2012

just cause you finished it on my birthday

LegendaryEnemy

08-26-2012

I came up with a skin really simila to this one in a post listing Trundle skin ideas. I didn't draw a picture though and I named him Consuming Rage Trundle. It would be truely truely outrageous

I am Kakarot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by woopyfrood View Post
I too want more skins for Trundle, but I don't want them to be too serious. I Want them to be cool, sure, but I also want them to be kind of goofy. Like Trundle himself.
In my opinion Trundle isn't goofy at all. Look at his lore and tell me he's goofy. I really like his sacrifice he made, but his character doesn't show how truly strong and brave he is.

I am Kakarot

01-30-2013

Revive.

Hobobski

02-01-2013

This is really cool, but I think Riot prioritizes skins for champs that people actually play.

I am Kakarot

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobobski View Post
This is really cool, but I think Riot prioritizes skins for champs that people actually play.
I've been saying that trundle needs something to get him back into the meta haha. He's a tough champ to play. But you see it happen all the time, Riot will give a champion peope neglect an awesome skin, and then that champion becomes popular again.

I am Kakarot

04-30-2014

Bump for fun!