Would you purchase this skin?

Yeah! 41 91.11%
No thanks. 4 8.89%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Dark Forged Trundle!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xenodeus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Hey all Xenochaos here!
I was playing Trundle today and I realized I had no skins for him, and I knew why. His skins aren't all that great for players that aren't into joke skins. So I decided to put the little artistic talent I have into a concept skin for Trundle!

It's just very basic! I didn't think I needed to finish the other half of his torso because it would just be a leather wristband, also his bottom half would just be sporting some sort of armoured boots. But the only things people really look at is the main detail of the champion, and of course, their weapon!

For those of you that want to know a little more about the skin continue reading, and the rest of you just enjoy that work I guess!

I was trying to go for a rugged-warrior-king kind of look, and make all of his features a little more defined, and serious. Most of you will notice I made his nose less bulbous and more solid. His eyes are a definite big change as well. I decided to make his hair longer, I could see him having some dread locks in there too.

His jaw is Dark Forged (Steel, Iron, Adamantium, whatever metal). So basically my take on Dark Forging, would be the use of Dark Magic to mold and imbue the metal with immense resistance. His shoulder armour, as well as his hammer are Dark Forged. I kept his leather strap running across his chest because I love this style of armour in the first place!

His hammer was a tricky thing to work out. I wasn't sure if I wanted to stick with his mace style, or change it into a hammer. I decided the hammer with a pick was the best in this case. I was going to make it perfectly symmetrical, but I needed it to look a bit more vicious, so I added the Dark Crystal spike! I also added a hand guard styled that resembles a WW2 combat knife.

Well that about sums it up. I might continue posting skins of champions up depending on the feedback, and my interest haha.

LordZodios

08-17-2012

Duuude I saw the work and u truly got inspired by it, nice one keep it up and I hope they see or saw ur idea for Trundle awesome brooo

12fingerJIM

08-17-2012

I don't play much trundle, but this is a cool idea

Xenodeus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Thanks . I think he needs some sort of rework, he feels underpowered.

CantFindKeyboard

08-17-2012

I wish i could draw as well as you...

Xenodeus

08-17-2012

I've been drawing since I could remember, don't be so hard on yourself! Practice is the only way to get good .

Morbidanimosity

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenchas View Post
Thanks . I think he needs some sort of rework, he feels underpowered.
your right . im a fellow trundle lover, and well - they could up the amount of AD he steals with his rabid bite - he only takes about half a B.F. sword worth, which doesnt make much of a difference o.o

but anyways,
i really like the art and concept

TheHobbits

08-17-2012

This skin is AWESOME! +1 from me. GJ

Xenodeus

08-18-2012

Thanks for all of the positive feedback guys .

Tièr

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbidanimosity View Post
your right . im a fellow trundle lover, and well - they could up the amount of AD he steals with his rabid bite - he only takes about half a B.F. sword worth, which doesnt make much of a difference o.o

but anyways,
i really like the art and concept
Kinda gotta disagree he's not really that underpowered hes still an amazing duelist but I yeah the art amazing I'd kill to finally get a good Trundle skin like this