Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should this item be made?

Yes. 2 33.33%
No. 0 0%
Needs some rework. 4 66.67%
Voters 6 .

[Item Suggestion] Berserker Club! Suggestions Please!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Levissle1

08-17-2012

As of right now, the only item that can offer Attack Speed and Lifesteal is Zeke's Herald. Now I admit a biased as I am a Brolaf main who genuinely misses his Stark's Fervor. So far I have had two items taken away from me, OLLLLLLLLLD Malady, as in Attack Speed and Lifesteal, and Starks Fervor (Which I miss most for the aoe armor reduction.) I still build Zeke's Herald in place of Starks Fervor on Olaf, but later into my build.

Waaaay back I used to get Malady on Sion, 50% Attack Speed and 15% lifesteal, it was really great with Enrage, but now I can't find anything to really supplement the loss. I have tried running lifesteal quints, to help me stay in the lane forever, but honestly I can't really flush out my build on my olaf, his passive really works for the attack speed and vicious strikes for the lifesteal, but often times I have to save vicious strikes until i'm at half health to get the same effect, this has become a problem with the release of Darius, I don't think he is OP, honestly I find him really balanced, but getting BROMACIA to half health generally means 5 stacks of hemorrhage, which means pain when that ult drops. My idea for a new item would be similar to Starks but with less effect across a team fight (because reducing 20 armor on everyone nearby I think is a little much.)

The item would incorporate an often times requested item, The Brutalizer, honestly I've seen literally dozens of posts of people asking for a different build route, although this will likely make the idea of the item I have in mind overpowered, incorporating too much in one item, *Cough* Trinity Force *Cough* (JK I know thats the point of the item.)
Open to ideas on stats, name, build route, costs, everything, just keep the fundamental idea the same please:

(Whatever you think it should be called.)
+50% AS
+30 AD
+15% CDR
+20 Armor Pen
+12% LS
3600GP (763)
|
|
|
Recurve Bow ---------------------------------The Brutalizer ----------------------------- Vampiric scepter
+ 40% AS +25 AD + 10 % LS
+10 % CDR
+15 Armor Pen
Cost: 1050GP----------------------------------1337 (507) GP--------------------------------------450GP

This is completely open to suggestions and I would genuinely appreciate constructive feedback, not necessarily nice, but certainly logical.

IonDragonX

08-17-2012

There are cases where a next tier item does not actually increase a stat given by the lower tier. I think that should be the case with CDR on your Berserker club. Leave it 10%. The idea is to keep a RADC from getting much (if any) CDR. That's Riot's vision of how to balance LoL. To compensate, move the Life steal up to 15%.
I'd be fine with the addition of Life Steal but not flat Attack Speed as well. Drop the Bow from the recipe and reduce the cost. I imagine a unique passive for this item, mimicking and synergizing with the Maw of Malmortius. Like this: Your champion gains +1% Attack Speed for each 2.5% of health that he is missing.

Steakasaurus

08-17-2012

Even with the reduced CDR, it'd still be providing too many stats for the ADC. Yes, the item 3600 gold, but remember how cheap a Brutalizer is, and bear in mind how powerful that item is, especially early game.

Borand

08-18-2012

It just offers everything in really decent amounts making it too strong.

AD carries could get it easily, as well.