Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

guardians angel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auzzie Effect

08-17-2012

i think this should take a nerf for the better n become an active on 10min cd give it like a 10 second active or something becuase all i see as of late is 8-10 GA a game.

i mean im only a 1200 elo player so this is just from my perspective

it makes champions like yorick and zliean stand out even more(not that they dont already)

again this is only from a 1200 elo player but as soon as some1 gets irelia and gets a GA its over nothing any1 can do about it

i mean nothing will come of it but just figure i should share my opinion on it from a low elo ranking theres no come backs as soon as some1 gets a small lead n gets a ga or 5 on there team

Yuan Shikai

08-17-2012

1 or 5 ga? 1 is somehting that you actually CAN counter and 5 people with GA on enemy team is not a small avdantage, it is a ****load of farm.

Zerakou

08-17-2012

I dont know about you... But I rarely see GA used in ranked and in normal. To me it seems like I am one of the few people in the sub 1400elo that even know of its existence.

Supersaucie

08-18-2012

It doesn't make Zilian stand out the slightest. If a person dies, comes back by Zilian, dies, comes back by GA, dies, comes back by Yorick, and you didn't win the team fight a long time ago, something's wrong.

When someone revives, jump 'em. They have low mana and health. It's main use is to allow you to survive a failed team fight, or in some cases, to keep going in it. The latter is rather rare though, since your team most likely died while you were reviving.