guardians angel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auzzie Effect

08-17-2012

i think this should take a nerf for the better n become an active on 10min cd give it like a 10 second active or something becuase all i see as of late is 8-10 GA a game.

i mean im only a 1200 elo player so this is just from my perspective

it makes champions like yorick and zliean stand out even more(not that they dont already)

again this is only from a 1200 elo player but as soon as some1 gets irelia and gets a GA its over nothing any1 can do about it

i mean nothing will come of it but just figure i should share my opinion on it from a low elo ranking theres no come backs as soon as some1 gets a small lead n gets a ga or 5 on there team

Yuan Shikai

08-17-2012

1 or 5 ga? 1 is somehting that you actually CAN counter and 5 people with GA on enemy team is not a small avdantage, it is a ****load of farm.

Zerakou

08-17-2012

I dont know about you... But I rarely see GA used in ranked and in normal. To me it seems like I am one of the few people in the sub 1400elo that even know of its existence.

Supersaucie

08-18-2012

It doesn't make Zilian stand out the slightest. If a person dies, comes back by Zilian, dies, comes back by GA, dies, comes back by Yorick, and you didn't win the team fight a long time ago, something's wrong.

When someone revives, jump 'em. They have low mana and health. It's main use is to allow you to survive a failed team fight, or in some cases, to keep going in it. The latter is rather rare though, since your team most likely died while you were reviving.