Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What champions can Fiora counter?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MightyMaose

08-19-2012

i don't think she counters anyone, certainly not Xin or GP...& Yorick or Nasus?? lol please
i don't think she beats any of the typical top laners, she's just very snowbally, if you can give her the lead with a gank she can dominate hard, but if you keep even with her & don't fight when she has her skills up she is no threat, just bait her parry & speed thingy & back off till they wear off, & obviously don't stay in lane at low health, she'll just bumrush ulti you

she's just not good at all which is why you never see her, & come late game if she isn't snowballing she becomes a one trick pony

ADC SENPAl

08-19-2012

I've seen Darien use Fiora against kennen and dominate, M5 Vs TSM at one of the IEM's. Although he had perfect ganks from diamondprox

AlphariusRising

08-19-2012

She is a counter to ranged champs. A lot of people take Fiora Mid, Because he Q>AA>Q>AA Combo will chunk squishies early game for a bonkers amount of damage. 3 of those and they're dead.

Mid-Late game she's an anticarry, she ults into the carry or anyone that is seperated, then she gets out of dodge and comes back for the cleanup.

Incoming downvote from the guy downvoting all the posts because he's butthurt that a champ he hates isn't as terrible as he thinks.

Lejlah

08-19-2012

Hard Counters Diana in MID

Nishaven90

08-20-2012

Quote:
MightyMaose:
i don't think she counters anyone, certainly not Xin or GP...& Yorick or Nasus?? lol please
i don't think she beats any of the typical top laners, she's just very snowbally, if you can give her the lead with a gank she can dominate hard, but if you keep even with her & don't fight when she has her skills up she is no threat, just bait her parry & speed thingy & back off till they wear off, & obviously don't stay in lane at low health, she'll just bumrush ulti you

she's just not good at all which is why you never see her, & come late game if she isn't snowballing she becomes a one trick pony

Truth right here.

MightyMaose

08-20-2012

Quote:
Lejlah:
Hard Counters Diana in MID

i highly doubt this, Diana can safely farm with her Q, & she has that OP shield, & if Fiora decides to bumrush you can just moonfall & run away getting some free damage off our shield

if i were up against a Fiora mid i would just stay behind my back line & use me superior range to farm, the only thing Fiora could do is try to double lunge from a minion to me & that play would be pretty obvious, you would eventually out harass her & could keep your farm up by taking wraiths

Meserion

08-20-2012

Quote:
Luxiere:
All I know is Xin and GP, is there any else?

virtually every ap mid champion in the game

Sapphyrite

08-20-2012

Quote:
Instert name:
Fiora can counter nasus if you time you pary right.

False, a smart Nasus will get dodge boots and just ignore Fiora, focusing on farming his Q. She has no way of forcing him to engage, and his Wither and Spirit Fire ensure that she gets severely punished should she engage too deeply.

Quote:
AlphariusRising:
She is a counter to ranged champs. A lot of people take Fiora Mid, Because he Q>AA>Q>AA Combo will chunk squishies early game for a bonkers amount of damage. 3 of those and they're dead.

I agree on this, she absolutely destroys Vayne and Tristana top. Also found her to be surprisingly good against Morde, provided you block his Q and get some early magic resist.

She can give Irelia some trouble early on, thanks to superior regen, but ultimately gets overwhelmed as well. Found her to be disturbingly good against Riven, as her sustain and parry to block the empowered AA can really make the difference, especially early on when Riv doesn't have lifesteal.

mambawarrior

08-20-2012

Quote:
Phuck Yhu:
Tristana
There's like 50 other champs that do her job better than her.

Have you ever even seen a good Tristana?