What champions can Fiora counter?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxiere

08-16-2012

All I know is Xin and GP, is there any else?

I Love Slurpees

08-17-2012

Why use Fiora? She's like the Tristana of top lane. There's like 50 other champs that do her job better than her.

FrozenRyan

08-17-2012

She owns Morde :P

I Love Slurpees

08-17-2012

Thumbs me down all you want, Fiora sucks. Pretty sad when eve passes you up as a better pick

Sam Is Whoa

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuck Yhu View Post
Why use Fiora? She's like the Tristana of top lane. There's like 50 other champs that do her job better than her.
Do you even know what her "job is". She is the same class as tryndamere and yi. She is a melee carry. She has dashes to get around the fight to the back lines to kill the carry she has great regen for getting into the fight and sustaining. She has an ult that makes her un targetable and she life steals enough to end the ult with alot more life than she started.

Im pretty convinced you dont know what her job is. In todays meta she doesnt have a place in alot of teams. But she isnt bad. Because of the tanky dps top meta she doesnt thrive there. But she is viable.

LieutenantGoogle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Wukong, just chase him down after you notice the decoy.

Treza

08-17-2012

fiora gave me a pretty hard time last night as kayle, with that said though she never once put me in a position where i felt my life was in jeopardy thus i never actually had to ult myself to get away.. just.. she gave me a hard time. well, until i got a nashors/malady then i killed her and that was that

since kayle only really has 1 ability that damages her, she can dash at her hit her parry hit her once or twice then walk out or dash to your minions and you will most likely have lost the exchange playing as kayle. be careful though because if kayle didnt use her slow on you or her heal, after your little show she might be able to chase you down for a kill when youre on your way out

Luxiere

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuck Yhu View Post
Yes, I do know she's not as viable like before these days. But I do want to pick her for counterpicking, and if the enemy team consists of all squishies.

Dorsia

08-19-2012

fiora does very well against a yorick

Instert name

08-19-2012

Fiora can counter nasus if you time you pary right.