Victory! in the LAN of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3st

09-14-2010

lol i <3 LoL fans
i wish i had money to make those things... my comp can hardly even support LoL ... when i even have internet up (posted from ipod atm with library wifi)

Hogyoku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letkhar View Post
Oh, and where the **** are you guys finding all these attractive women who play LoL? I just get teased about it if a girl comes into my room while I'm playing.
Oh trust me, we're out there. -.^ All you got to do is look and you might get lucky. : 3

eyCoco

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberik View Post
dont be a ****** dude,they are free to dress up as they want,and you rly shouldnt say nothing about it ok Armani?
and do not try to look cool in forum by flaming others
I see you are one of them.. ^^.. sorry didn't mean to make it personal.. I simply just don't get it, dressing up like that is just, what ya call it, childish :O.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie the awsome View Post
Whats with the hot girl giving a thumbs up in one of those pictures....

obviously faked.
And where is this hot girl you are talking about ? :O?

Magelabalot

09-14-2010

Right on! I can't believe we made it in! I wish you could see my ankle daggers though You can see the handle of one of them right under my left knee, but it never got captured in the pic Those things were so dangerous that night.

To all you people saying "OMG YOO KIDZ GROW UP" Like seriously? Riot threw an awesome contest that builds and encourages the community to join in. It's not like we dress up and LAN every Friday, at least we have the guts to do it.

<---- Master Yi in http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....20Unusual1.jpg

Darkdingus

09-14-2010

The Akali costume looks epic!

WFDragon

09-14-2010

I was the one organizing the League of Legends LAN event/photoshoot at Adventure Games. Let me tell you, we all had a great time setting up our entire LAN being full of LoL and goofing around while taking our pictures. Thanks to Riot for choosing us as one of the winners of this contest!

If anyone lives around northeastern Pennsylvania, be sure to check us out! http://www.AdventureGamesPA.com

FlareBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magelabalot View Post
Right on! I can't believe we made it in! I wish you could see my ankle daggers though You can see the handle of one of them right under my left knee, but it never got captured in the pic Those things were so dangerous that night.

To all you people saying "OMG YOO KIDZ GROW UP" Like seriously? Riot threw an awesome contest that builds and encourages the community to join in. It's not like we dress up and LAN every Friday, at least we have the guts to do it.

<---- Master Yi in http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....20Unusual1.jpg
your costume was epic and about the whole laptop thing, ive played about 500 games on a laptop \m/ only 50 of them i started using a mouse, and only lost 4 of those 50 so far xD TF's PaC got so much more useful lol....not clicking abilities = win

Instante

09-14-2010

all pics were Epic

Melty Face

09-14-2010

Are me and my friends the only people who still use Desktops to LAN anymore?

FranWhiskers

09-14-2010

You want C affine learn to drink redlines....that is weak monster stuff there.