Victory! in the LAN of Legends

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AstorSapolsky

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
****ing dawwwwwwwwwww.

Letkhar

09-14-2010

Oh, and where the **** are you guys finding all these attractive women who play LoL? I just get teased about it if a girl comes into my room while I'm playing.

Ganjii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

LOL... I can't believe people actually take it this far/serious..hahahahah

Super Saki

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganjii View Post
LOL... I can't believe people actually take it this far/serious..hahahahah
It was tons of fun. We didnt care about the points really, just wanted to have a good time with friends. I know I had a blast.

<=== Warwick in group photo from Omnomasaur's group

DarkF0rce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

Congrats to all the winners. I was a the silly looking teemo wanna be in the peregrine office group. All I can say is that that was the most fun I've ever had playing LoL, well ever. I wouldn't do that every day, but it is alot of fun to just do something different. Im sure everyone who dressed up would say the same.

TheGenocideBall

09-14-2010

Why as no one mentioned the apparently naked man sitting in a shopping cart in one of the pictures?

Angi

09-14-2010

Why do you use the LAN word to Tease us... that's just being mean...

OctoberSky

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
So - um....yeah. It's not so much I'm surprised that a girl this good looking plays LoL, as I'm surprised at the guys she's hanging with! O_o
( I know it sounds like I'm dissing the guys, but jealous just be hatin'....props to them).

And yes, to whoever said "Surprised at all the laptops", I am for sure. I simply can't game on a laptop...not even chess!

elixerboi

09-14-2010

Wow... whoever was TF in Omnomasaur has it all..

you have inspired me to be TF for halloween.. i need to figure out how to be as leet looking as you

Hogyoku

09-14-2010

Yay, a group of my friends won! : D Congrats you guys. Everyone was so creative and did such a great job. Too bad I had to head back to school before the LAN party. : <

Keep up the great contests Riot!

12345678 ... 13