Possible fix, for launcher not starting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

spiderjo

Junior Member

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODPrince View Post
I went to C:<Riot Games:< RADS:<projects then i deleted Lol_air_client & Lol_Launcher then i reopened the game ( as admin) waited for the Lol symbol to go white ( do not click it), when it did Lol restarted repaired the Lol Launcher and patches and i was good to go :/
Thanks this really worked well!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ODPrince

Junior Member

08-17-2012

Np Man, happy i helped ^^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gwellaouen

Member

09-02-2012

Hello,

I have too a problem of lauching the game. Another problem : I do not have RADS file. How can I fix that technical problem then ?

Thank you for your answers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jebusiano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODPrince View Post
I went to C:<Riot Games:< RADS:<projects then i deleted Lol_air_client & Lol_Launcher then i reopened the game ( as admin) waited for the Lol symbol to go white ( do not click it), when it did Lol restarted repaired the Lol Launcher and patches and i was good to go :/
omg i love you plz take my money and hit me <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ingvar Kamprad

Junior Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by odprince View Post
i went to c:<riot games:< rads:<projects then i deleted lol_air_client & lol_launcher then i reopened the game ( as admin) waited for the lol symbol to go white ( do not click it), when it did lol restarted repaired the lol launcher and patches and i was good to go :/
<33333


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vagheina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxr View Post
Launcher not starting:
1) Go to your Riot Games Folder on your harddisk, usually C:/Riot Games/League of Legends
2) Open the following directory:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\[Highest Number]
3)Delete the following files:
- releasemanifest
- S_OK
4)Open the 'deploy folder'
Within this deploy folder, delete the following folders/files:
- lib (folder)
- META-INF (folder)
- mod (folder)
- lolclient.exe (file)
- lolclient.swf (file)
- locale.properties (file)
5) Restart your LoL application

My Solution to these Black Screens after Champion Selection:
1) Open League of Legends.
2) Don't press Play! Instead, go to the Options on the Top Right Corner.
3) Press Repair - This will take some time. It is worth it to give it a try while Riot is still trying to figure it out.
4) After it's done Repairing, Create a Custom Game just to see if it works and you won't get a Leave this way.

I don't know if this Repair Button is different from LeagueOfLegendsBaseNA.exe Wizard thing, but it sure helped me.
Thank you man, it worked (:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaruwe

Junior Member

10-16-2012

I dont have a repair option under the gear menu icon
for me It says "edit your preferences"
I'm getting the black screen when I try 2 join games and can't play or spectate or n e thing

what can i do.. some help plz


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lost Lyricist

Junior Member

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxr View Post
Launcher not starting:
1) Go to your Riot Games Folder on your harddisk, usually C:/Riot Games/League of Legends
2) Open the following directory:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\[Highest Number]
3)Delete the following files:
- releasemanifest
- S_OK
4)Open the 'deploy folder'
Within this deploy folder, delete the following folders/files:
- lib (folder)
- META-INF (folder)
- mod (folder)
- lolclient.exe (file)
- lolclient.swf (file)
- locale.properties (file)
5) Restart your LoL application

My Solution to these Black Screens after Champion Selection:
This worked for me =)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryuichi San

Junior Member

02-04-2013

actually just go to
Riot Games Folder then League of Legends click lol.launcher there you go start it and always update it!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adelphyia

Junior Member

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by odprince View Post
i went to c:<riot games:< rads:<projects then i deleted lol_air_client & lol_launcher then i reopened the game ( as admin) waited for the lol symbol to go white ( do not click it), when it did lol restarted repaired the lol launcher and patches and i was good to go :/

you<3
xD